Amsterdam – 3 March 2014 – Euronext, a wholly owned subsidiary of IntercontinentalExchange Group (NYSE: ICE), today announced the annual reweighting of the AEX®, the AMX® and the AScX® that will take place after close of the markets on Friday 21 March 2014. The changes in the composition of these indices will be effective from Monday 24 March 2014.
Results of the March 2014 review
- Royal Boskalis Westminster, Delta Lloyd and OCI will be included
- Air France KLM, PostNL and Royal Imtech will be excluded
- Accell Group, Air France KLM, Arseus, Exact Holding, PostNL, Royal Imtech and Sligro Food Group will be included
- AMG, Royal Boskalis Westminster, Delta Lloyd, Heijmans, OCI, Pharming Group and Unit4 will be excluded
- AMG, DPA Group, Groothandelsgebouwen, Heijmans, HES Beheer, Neways Electronics, Oranjewoud and Stern Groep will be included
- Accell Group, AND International Publishers, Arseus, Exact Holding, Holland Colours, Kardan and Sligro Food Group will be excluded
In the event of a take-over or other exceptional circumstances, the Compiler of the indices has the right to revise the selection during the period before the effective date of the review.