Investing in the Eurozone banking sector at a fair price with Euronext's derivatives
Euronext offers to market participants the full spectrum of derivatives to trade the Eurozone banking sector at a fair price. Investors can trade future, option and dividend future contracts based on the Euronext Eurozone Banks Index which shows the performance of the largest companies of this sector in the Eurozone (Bloomberg code: EZBANK).
Trading the banking sector at a fair price
Euronext's derivatives offer strong competitive advantages:
- Fair cost structure taking into consideration the nominal value of the index
- High accessibility thanks to a low minimum sizes to facilitate off-screen transactions
- Higher nominal value to enable further economies at the clearing level
- On-screen liquidity provided by market makers committed to the development of a cost-efficient solution to trade the banking sector
- Off-screen liquidity offered by all the existing main counterparties
- Benefits of central clearing, including margin efficiencies with other Euronext benchmarks
Who are the market makers facilitating on-screen liquidity
Trading in Euronext Eurozone Banks Index Derivatives benefits from on-screen liquidity provided by market makers committed to ease the access to the banking sector.
Euronext Eurozone Banks Index Derivatives vs competition*
Future and Option
Dividend Index Future
*based on data publicly accessible on the competitor website.
Future - Factsheet Option - Factsheet dividend future - Factsheet
Publications about Euronext Banks Index Future
FOW - Global Investor Group (May 2021)
Euronext to offer cheaper access to banking sector through derivatives.
Next Finance - interview in French (June 2021)
« Nous allons continuer notre développement avec d’autres produits dérivés sur l’indice Euronext Eurozone Banks »
Best Execution - Summer edition (July 2021)
Charlotte Alliot, Head of Institutional Derivatives at Euronext spoke to Best Execution about trading the Eurozone banking sector using derivatives.