Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris – 3 December 2014– Euronext, the leading exchange in the Eurozone, today announced trading volumes for November 2014.
- The November 2014 average daily transaction value on the Euronext cash order book stood at €6,544 million (+22.3% compared to November 2013).
- In November 2014, the average daily volumes on equity index derivatives were slightly up at 230,036 contracts (+3% compared with November 2013), while the activity on individual equity derivatives decreased by 11% to 238,784 contracts.
- The activity on commodity derivatives continued to outperform in November with an average daily volume at 48,012 contracts traded, up 48% when compared to November 2013.
- On the primary market, the €4.7 billion raised by Numericable was the largest capital increase with subscription rights in France since 2009. Mota-Engil Africa listed successfully in Amsterdam, making it the second large cap issuer with significant operations in Africa to list on Euronext in 18 months. €7,881 million of follow-on equity was raised on Euronext by issuers in November, of which €275 million by EnterNext SMEs. €2.9 billion was raised in corporate bonds.
- CAC 40®Dividend Index future reached a new record high on 18 November at 25,340 contracts traded.
- A new end of month all time record was reached in the number of listings in Warrants and Certificates with more than 47,100 live listings at the end of November.