Amsterdam - 6 May 2015– Euronext today announced that, in its Annual General Meeting (AGM) that took place today, all the items on the agenda were approved.
These items were as follows:
1. Proposal to adopt the 2014 financial statements
2. Proposal to adopt a dividend of EUR 0.84 per ordinary share
3. Proposal to discharge the members of the Managing Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2014
4. Proposal to discharge the members of the Supervisory Board in respect of their duties performed during the year 2014
5. Appointment of Ramon Fernandez as a member of the Supervisory Board
6. Appointment of Jim Gollan as a member of the Supervisory Board
7. Appointment of Maurice van Tilburg as a member of the Managing Board
8. Proposal to amend the remuneration policy
9. Proposal to appoint the external auditor
10. Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body to issue ordinary shares
11. Proposal to designate the Managing Board as the competent body to restrict or exclude the pre-emptive rights of shareholders
12. Proposal to authorise the Managing Board to acquire ordinary shares in the share capital of the company on behalf of the company
As a reminder, the payment of the annual dividend will occur on 13 May 2015, with ex-dividend on 11 May and record date on 12 May.