With decades of experience in the index space, Euronext is a leading index provider in Europe for ETFs, structured products and derivatives creation.
Index licensing at Euronext
Strong industry expertise
As a leading index provider, we have 40 years proven expertise with thematic, strategic and sectorial indices, as well as ESG indices, designed to support common approaches to Environmental, Social and Governance investing.
Over 1,000 indices
Euronext offers more than 1,000 indices of all sizes and profiles, providing widely recognised benchmark solutions. We design, manage, calculate and publish advanced and cutting-edge solutions licensed by the world’s largest issuers of financial products.
Seven major national indices in Europe
Why invest in Euronext indices?
Trusted by global leaders
We design, calculate and broadcast indices licensed to the world’s largest issuers of financial products, providing them with:
Most of our climate-focused indices are aligned with EU Climate benchmarks such as Paris-Aligned benchmarks (PAB) and Climate Transition benchmarks (CTB).
Several of our indices are compliant with EU ESG/SRI labels such as the French SRI label, Towards Sustainability label and German FNG label.
We closely follow the different EU regulations framing the ESG space in order to advise our clients and propose them the best suitable solutions.
Create ETFs, structured products and derivatives with a leading index provider
Serving millions of clients
- For over 30 years, Euronext’s flagship national indices have served millions of clients for their investment strategies and product creations,
- The CAC 40® Future is the second most traded national derivative product in Europe,
- Our thematic indices match growing trends and investor demands, such as:
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
- Alternative energy
15,000+ ETFs, funds, warrants, certificates, futures and options are associated with our indices. They capture billions in assets under management.
Euronext also offers an efficient creation of on-demand indices
We create Euronext-branded customised indices for structured products and ETF issuers:
- We design, backtest and make an index live on the data vendor screens within 4 weeks,
- We provide you with open data provider architecture with your favourite ESG, low carbon and alternative data providers,
- Your customised indices benefit from our widely recognised Euronext brand.
Euronext indices received 3 awards in 2023
Euronext has been awarded:
At the Ethical Finance Awards, hosted by Wealth & Finance Magazine, in May 2023.
At the SRP Europe Awards in March 2023.
Euronext LIVE markets
Focus on ESG
For issuers, being part of an ESG index facilitates analyst coverage, draws the attention of specialised investors and boosts visibility.