With decades of experience in the index space, Euronext is one of the leading index providers in Europe.
Over 600 indices
We have over 600 indices of all sizes and profiles. Widely recognised benchmark indices. We calculate, design and publish
Six major national indices in Europe
AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, OBX®, PSI 20® and ISEQ 20®
Proven expertise in customised indices
Thematic, strategic and sectorial indices including ESG indices, designed to support common approaches to Environmental, Social
and Governance investing.
Used to create ETFs, Structured products and Derivatives
Serving millions of clients
- Euronext’s flagship national indices have served millions of clients for their investment strategies and product creations for over 30 years
- The CAC 40® Future is the second most traded national derivative product in Europe
- Our thematic indices match growing trends and investor demand, such as
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
- Alternative energy
Including: Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80, Low Carbon Europe 100®, Euronext® Climate Europe, CAC 40® Governance, CAC® PME and more.
15,000+ ETFs, funds, warrants, certificates, futures and options are associated with our indices. They capture billions in assets under management.
Trusted by global leaders
We design, calculate and broadcast indices, which are licensed to the world’s largest issuers of financial products. They trust us to produce their products because of our:
- Quick execution time
- Client centric team
- Strong brand and track record
- Fair pricing
Efficient creation of on-demand indices
We create Euronext branded custom indices for Structured Products and ETF issuers:
- Quick time to market: Euronext can design, backtest and make an index live on the data vendor screens in 4 weeks.
- Open data provider architecture with your preferred ESG, Low Carbon and Alternative Data providers.
- Your indices benefit from the widely recognised Euronext brand.
Two of our customised indices, the SBF® Top 80 EW and CAC® Large 60 EW, were in the top 4 index performers in France in 2018.
Euronext LIVE markets
Focus on ESG
For issuers, being part of an ESG index facilitates analyst coverage, draws the attention of specialised investors and boosts visibility.
Contact email@example.com to obtain your index license or for your own Euronext branded custom indices.