Benefits of going public
- Raise funds to finance your growth
- Create a liquid market for your shareholders
- Boost your company’s visibility at home and abroad
- Raise your profile and status with all stakeholders
- Promote employee buy-in and commitment
- Facilitate recruitment
- Allow legacy investors to exit
- Transparent and unique price
- Access to a large family of indices
Going Public with Euronext: What is an IPO?
Common reasons to go public include: financing your growth, increasing your visibility, enabling investor reach and flexibility, and much more.
If you're still wondering what an IPO is exactly, follow Sarah’s adventures to know more about the Euronext IPO Process.
Listing on Euronext
Types of Listing
Raise funds through sale and listing of shares.
Sales of shares directly to a selected group of qualified investors.
List shares without raising funds.
We have a market to match your company’s size and ambition.
Euronext Access & Access+
The first step for start-ups and SMEs.
The market for high-growth SMEs.
Suitable for larger, established companies.
Considering an IPO in the next 3 years?
We are here to support you. Find out about our pre-IPO programmes for growing companies.
Do you have questions about whether, why, when and how to IPO? Download our IPO Guide for entrepreneurs to find out more.
Our listing specialists are here to answer any questions your company has regarding listing on one or more of our European markets.