Leading index provider
Did you know Euronext has decades of experience in the index space, making us one of the leading index providers in Europe?
Over 400 indices
We have over 400 indices of all sizes and profiles, that we design calculate, and publish:
- Six major national indices in Europe: AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ 20®, OBX® and PSI 20®
- Proven expertise in Euronext branded customised indices: SBF® Top 80 EW, CAC® Large 60 EW, Euronext® France Germany Leaders EW, Euronext® Euro 50 ESG, Euronext® Climate Orientation Priority 50 EW, Euronext® Eurozone Energy Transition Leaders 50 EW
- Thematic, strategic and sectorial indices
- Over 40 ESG indices, including the new Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index, powered by Vigeo Eiris ESG assessments
Find the answer to your various investment needs through Euronext indices.
Index-based investment products
Our clients – banks, asset owners, data providers – license our wide range of indices to create innovative products that you can invest in. They also trust Euronext to design on-demand indices tailored to their needs.
10,000+ ETFs, funds, warrants, certificates, futures and options are associated with our indices, with billions in assets under management.
- The CAC 40® Future is the second most traded national derivative product in Europe
- Euronext is developing a suite of derivatives products based on the new Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index, beginning with the Euronext Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index Future. Powered by Vigeo Eiris (an affiliate of Moody's), it offers an effective hedging tool allowing investors to gain exposure to the Eurozone’s sustainable economy
- The Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 index family is also available for index licensing to serve as an underlying for your Structured Products, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), and Exchange Traded Products (ETPs)
- In 2018, 2 of our customised indices were in the top 4 index performers in France; CAC® Large 60 EW and SBF® Top 80 EW
- Our thematic indices match growing trends and investor demand, such as
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance), Climate, Responsible investment.
- Low Carbon, Energy transition
- Euronext’s top ESG indices include: Euronext® Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index, Low Carbon 100 Europe® Index, Euronext® Climate Objective 50 Euro EW, Euronext® Euro 50 ESG EW, Euronext® France Energy Transition Leaders 40 EW and Euronext® Reitsmarket GRESB Global Sustainable Index
What are indices?
You might have heard about stock market indices, but what are they really? How are they calculated? Are they useful to companies? How does eligibility work? Here’s a short video about stock market indices, how they work and to what extent companies can benefit from them.
Discover all of our indices
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
Euronext ESG indices serve as a benchmark for investors to incorporate Environmental, Social and Governance considerations into their investment strategies