Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris – 30 July 2015 – Euronext today announced its results for the second quarter and for the first six months of 2015.
- Third party revenue increased by +11.9% to €130.1 million (Q2 2014: €116.3 million)
- Substantial reduction in operational expenses excluding depreciation and amortization: -11.0% compared to Q2 2014
- EBITDA margin of 53.9%
- €51 million of cumulated efficiencies achieved on an accrued basis - €64 million on a run-rate basis
- €63 million of associated restructuring expenses
- Objective of approx. €500 million of revenues (5% CAGR over 2013-2016) and 53% of EBITDA margin to be reached by year-end
“Today we are announcing good results with solid revenue growth for the fifth consecutive quarter resulting from strong performance across most of our businesses. This achievement reflects the focus of our management team in executing on our sound strategy. We are proud to confirm that we have delivered, as previously announced, more than €60 million of efficiencies on a run rate basis at the half-way point of our strategic plan, thanks to a strong focus on costs. We are committed to achieving the efficiencies still to be made by the end of 2016 to reach €80 million on a run-rate basis.” said Jos Dijsselhof, Interim CEO and COO of Euronext NV.