21/09/2023 - 18:05 CEST
21/09/2023 - 18:05 CEST
21/09/2023 - 18:05 CEST
21/09/2023 - 17:05 WEST
ISEQ All Share
21/09/2023 - 17:05 IST
Invest in the largest pan-European equity market, covering the Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Oslo and Paris marketplaces. Choose from flagship blue chips to innovative small and midcaps.
Trade our wide range of derivatives, structured products, ETFs, debt instruments, funds and foreign exchange instruments. For local and international investors, worldwide.
Learn more about
Trading on our markets
Trading takes place via our Regulated Markets, our Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs) and our foreign exchange Electronic Communications Network (ECN).
Deep liquidity and unrivalled market quality
Euronext markets have the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe.
- Market depth eight times the size of the average transaction
- Lowest blue-chip spread in Europe
- Liquidity provision ensured by multiple Liquidity Providers and Market Makers
Single access point
The Central Order Book offers a single access point to invest on Euronext.
- Enhanced liquidity
- Lower costs
- Facilitated access to capital markets
- Harmonised cross-border trading, clearing and settlement
- A strong network of market participants
Cutting-edge trading technology
Optiq® powers reliable, high-performance trading on complex markets.
- Ultra-low latency
- Simplified and harmonised messaging
A transparent and secure environment to protect investors.
- Market Surveillance teams in Amsterdam, Dublin, Oslo and Paris
- Market protection mechanisms developed with our regulators
- Enhanced trading safeguards, now amongst the strongest in Europe
Access over 900 indices of all sizes and profiles:
Seven major national indices in Europe: AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, MIB® ESG, ISEQ 20®, OBX® and PSI®
Thematic, strategic and sectorial indices
- Over 100 ESG indices, including the ESG variants of our national benchmarks starting with CAC 40 ESG®, MIB ESG®, AEX® ESG, OBX® ESG. Proud creaters of The Low Carbon 100 Europe®, and Euronext Eurozone ESG Large 80 Indices, powered by V.E (an affiliate of Moody’s)
Over 15,000 ETFs, funds, warrants, certificates, futures and options are associated with our indices, with billions in assets under management
Our client-configurable trading platforms and services are designed to meet the specific needs of investors in an ever-changing industry, while delivering great value. Euronext is constantly attentive to market trends and investor requirements whether your aim is:
- Large-in-scale trading on equities or increased liquidity on small and mid caps
- Hedging your risk
- Trading spot FX and NDFs
- Research management and research valuation solutions
- Obtaining best execution for retail orders
- Advanced data solutions for sophisticated investment strategies
Private investors from any country cannot trade directly with the Exchange. They require a bank, broker or private wealth manager to execute your order on the Euronext trading platform. Our broker list provides you with an overview of accredited intermediaries.
Statistics & Research reports
Make informed trading decisions with quality market data on the Euronext Cash and Derivatives Markets.
Bid & Ask
Hear from experts about Euronext's unique offering and insight into market trends and mechanisms, through our "Bid & Ask" videos
Options Investing E-learning
Providing investors with all the basics of options trading
Euronext Paris and Euronext Amsterdam have been recognised by the CFTC as having Foreign Board of Trade (FBoT) status in the United States. Our North American sales team can help you find the best way to trade our markets, including benchmark derivatives instruments, fixed income, ETFs and FX trading.
Benefit from excellent market quality on Euronext markets, guaranteeing enhanced execution quality for investors and trading members. The higher the quality of a market, the lower the explicit costs will be for the investor, thus ensuring a better quality of execution.
Euronext Quantitative Research
Gain transparency and valuable insight on market trends and trading mechanisms through data products, research papers and online education produced by our Quant team. Check out our latest report 'No free lunch - trading on Apex more costly than Best of Book'.
Revolutionising commission management and research valuation
Make your life easier with our highly innovative and award-winning product suite that respond to the rapid evolution of the market, including Commcise BUY, dedicated to buy-side Investment Managers.
Commcise, a Euronext company, offers independent, cloud-based, fully-integrated research evaluation, commission management and accounting solutions for asset managers, brokers and independent research providers.
Incident Management Playbook
A strengthened Serious Incident Process (SIP) and related remediation actions for market incidents on Euronext Regulated Markets and MTFs.