Are you looking for Best Execution for your equity retail orders?
Choose Best of Book!
- Access equities without the need to connect to multiple platforms
- Trade a true price within the Euronext’s Central Order Book, where the liquidity is the deepest in Europe
- Meet MiFID’s best execution requirements
- Benefit from a potential price improvement versus the European Best Bid and Offer (EBBO)* thanks to a dedicated pool of liquidity providers competing for your business
- Receive best execution reports from an independent data provider. Enable retail investors to measure the execution quality objectively
*The EBBO is a benchmark price based on third-party best execution analysis. It is the best possible price available across all the European venues on which the instrument could have been traded at the time of the trade.
Best of Book is available for stocks through the following Euronext regulated markets: Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Oslo and Paris (not yet available on the Milan market).
Access is open to direct and non-direct members of Euronext.