Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris – 12 May 2016 – Euronext today announced its results for the first quarter of 2016.
- Resilient revenue despite turbulent market conditions: -2.7% to €126.5 million (Q1 2015: €130.0 million)
- Substantial reduction in operational expenses excluding depreciation and amortization: -12.1% to €54.7 million (Q1 2015: €62.2 million)
- EBITDA margin of 56.8% (Q1 2015: 52.2% )
- €85 million of cumulated efficiencies achieved
- New strategic plan, “Agility for Growth”, to be released tomorrow, 13 May 2016
“Despite turbulent market conditions, Euronext has continued to improve its EBITDA margin thanks to the Company’s ongoing cost discipline. These results once again demonstrate the resilience of Euronext business model. Tomorrow, we will present our strategic plan till 2019. It will reinforce our commitment to maintain robust cost control while increasing emphasis on selected growth initiatives in order to deliver more value to all our clients.” said Stéphane Boujnah, Chairman and CEO of the Managing Board of Euronext NV.