Format of the programme
IPOready is delivered through a combination of seminars, one-to-one mentoring, European campuses, and pitch days. The content is provided by entrepreneurs, business leaders and committed partners from the financial industry: investment bankers, brokers, investors, auditors, lawyers, financial communication and investor relations experts.
See here the module plan for IPOready Ireland 2021. 10 companies from Ireland are eligible to participate in the 2021 programme.
What will I learn by participating?
IPOready participants will gain:
- real-life practical insights from Euronext executives, leading listed company executives, entrepreneurs, advisors and investors
- a deep understanding of capital markets, fund raising options and the IPO process
- knowledge of what being a plc means and why investor relations is important
- skills in how to scale through acquisition
- opportunities to pitch your business to potential investors, both domestic and international
- an experienced mentor to guide you during the programme, get your business investment ready and perfect your investment story
- 1-1 meetings with the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund (ISIF) investment team
- a network of investors, advisors and entrepreneurs
Who can take part?
A company can take part in the IPOready programme if it:
- is generating revenue > €5 million per annum
- has a track record of growth and potential to accelerate revenues
- can commit two C-suite executives (eg Chair, CEO, CFO) to take part
What entrepreneurs think of IPOready
Some testimonials from companies that participated in IPOready
IPOready was a fantastic journey for both our CFO (David) and I. We collaborated with the best scaling companies in Ireland and were introduced to some of the international capital markets ecosystem. The mentors and speakers were excellent, which led to great open conversations with some great insights and guidance. Overall it was extremely worthwhile programme that I would encourage other scaling Irish companies to explore.
- Barry Napier
- Cubic Telecom
IPOready was a pivotal programme of thought provoking events. We had a chance to interact with an impressive class of entrepreneurs, financing and public market experts. The impressive Euronext team collated these experts into a community that clearly want Irish companies to succeed. It is a must attend for any fast growing company. It goes well beyond IPO preparation, bringing us unique insights into building a high impact, long term focused, and profitable company in Ireland.
- Jim Joyce
- Health Beacon
IPOready brings together a fantastic network of like-minded business people who face the same challenges and decisions every day, just like us. It is a great outlet for CEO’s and CFO’s to share experiences. I particularly enjoyed the investor pitches and the European campus in Rotterdam which was a great way to meet other businesses at the cutting edge of Technology.
- Sarah Sweeney
- Cora Systems
Participating on IPOready gave us the opportunity to think about our company, why we exist and why we can be more relevant in the future. The course and the experience gave us a chance to play in the big leagues and create a valuable network. It has increased our ambition and ability to scale our business. It was the most worthwhile thing I did in years.
- Frank Madden
- Crest Solutions
It was time incredibly well spent. You get to meet businesses outside your sector, you make new friends. It was incredibly impactful and practical in that it gives you a physicality to how you look to raise funds and you then have the opportunity to discuss the options and follow through. For us it was brilliant at the time and it continues to have an impact on our business.
- Richard Kennedy
- Devenish Nutrition
IPOready was instrumental to Netwatch in our fund raising efforts. It gave us a deep insight into the funding ecosystem and fund raising process. The modules focusing on pitching to investors helped us to craft an investor pitch with the correct value proposition for our strategic partners. I would recommend IPOready to every company looking to raise strategic finance.
- David Walsh
- Netwatch Systems