Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris – 5 November 2015– Today Euronext announced its results for the third quarter of 2015.
- Unprecedented third quarter of the year for cash trading volumes and listing
- Strong third party revenue performance: +18.4% to €133.0 million (Q3 2014: €112.3 million)
- Continued strong reduction in operational expenses excluding depreciation and amortization: -18.5% compared to Q3 2014
- EBITDA margin of 58.0% (Q3 2014: 44.1%)
- Achievement of the first set of mid-term objectives as an independent company a year in advance
- €64 million of cumulated efficiencies achieved on an accrued basis - €74 million on a run-rate basis
- €64.6 million of associated restructuring expenses
“This has been an unprecedented quarter for Euronext buoyed bysuccessive rounds of market volatility throughout the period, combined with a renewed vigour in the IPO market . Performance in the group has been strong across all our businesses, testament to the value of our strategy and its focused execution. Accordingly, we have achieved our mid-term objectives a year ahead of schedule. I am honoured as interim CEO to lead such a talented and effective executive team, and we are all looking forward now to the arrival of Stéphane Boujnah as Chief Executive and Chairman of the Managing Board of Euronext, under whose leadership our proven successful strategy will develop and expand,” said Jos Dijsselhof, Interim CEO and COO of Euronext NV.