Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris - 10 November 2016– Euronext today announced the 2017 trading days for its markets in Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris.
Euronext’s Cash and Derivatives markets will be open Monday to Friday throughout 2017 except on the following days:
- Friday 14 April 2017 (Good Friday)
- Monday 17 April 2017 (Easter Monday)
- Monday 1 May 2017 (Labour Day)
- Monday 25 December 2017 (Christmas Day)
- Tuesday 26 December 2017 (Boxing Day)
On Friday 22 December 2017 and on Friday 29 December 2017, trading on the Cash and Derivatives markets will close at the usual times.
Information can also be found at www.euronext.com/trading-calendars-hours