ExpertLine extends its proactive outreach to all listed SmallCaps on Euronext
After the successful launch of EnterNext last year, Euronext continues to reinforce its relationship with the SmallCap community. In order to demonstrate our commitment to this group of issuers, ExpertLine, the interactive communication platform for listed companies, listing sponsors and intermediaries, will act as a first port of call for all listed SmallCaps on Euronext Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Lisbon and London. The ExpertLine team will answer all your day to day questions on the listing and trading of your company’s shares, in addition to and in close cooperation with your local EnterNext account manager. In the upcoming months, ExpertLine will reach out to listed SmallCaps on a regular basis in order to present our list of services to get your feedback and support your specific needs.
The ExpertLine account managers can be reached at the following numbers:
- Belgium: +32 2 509 95 95,
- France: +33 1 49 27 15 15,
- Netherlands: +31 20 550 45 45,
- Portugal: +351 21 790 00 55,
- United Kingdom: +44 20 73 77 35 55,
- or by Email: Myfirstname.lastname@example.org " rel="nofollow"> MyQuestion@euronext.com .