Paris Real Estate Derivatives
Access delayed prices and download contract specifications
Paris Real Estate Futures: Contract Specifications
Gain exposure to the Paris residential real estate market without the constraints of physical investment by trading Euronext’s Paris real estate futures.
Futures on Paris residential real estate:
- Based on the Compass Kalstone Paris Residential Property Index (the PARISSQM index), designed to provide a responsive and consistent benchmark for typical transacted prices in the residential real estate market
- The index is calculated solely on real transaction data and is published every two weeks with a six-week lag. It is BMR compliant.
- Standardised requirements: 1 contract represents 1 square metre (m²)
- Benefit from accurate exposure to the real estate market, expressed in euros per square metre
- Develop a flexible and efficient strategy to diversify property or trading portfolios, and hedge portfolio price risk
- Eliminate the constraints of a physical investment, with much lower capital requirements and greater financial leverage and flexibility
- Exchange traded for transparency and liquidity: real-time quotation throughout market opening hours, and counterparty risk mitigation through LCH SA.
To trade Euronext commodities, contact your broker today or email our