The Settlement Discipline Regime (SDR), a key requirement of the CSDR, came into force on February 1, 2022.
During the time preceding this date, Euronext Securities Porto provided information to their clients, promoted the dialogue and sharing with the Market and implemented, in its systems, the essential functionalities for the entry into force of this new regime.
The SDR will promote the operational efficiency of CSDs and thereby contribute to a timely and efficient settlement within the EU.
Under this regime, INTERBOLSA has been:
- Introducing a set of rules and procedures in order to encourage the settlement of transactions on the intended settlement date;
- Adopting a range of measures to prevent settlement fails;
- Analysing the measures foreseen in the CSDR to address settlement fails;
- Promote the dialogue and sharing of relevant information on the subject, with the Market;
- To provide its Participants with the essential functionalities for the entry into force of this new regime in February 1, 2022.