Gain exposure to the implied equity repo rate on the constituents of the CAC 40 Index, while trading on-exchange and benefitting from strong netting advantages, transparency and central clearing.
Total Return Future on the CAC 40® Index
The Total Return Future on the CAC 40® Index is a listed solution that replicates the economics of a total return swap, based on the benchmark CAC 40 index. It was created at client request in response to the increased capital requirements being imposed by Basel III and EMIR.
- A cost-efficient solution replicating the economics of a Total Return Swap
- Access the implied equity repo rate on the constituents of the CAC 40 Index in a transparent and secure trading environment.
- Strong margin offsets with CAC 40 Index Future exposure
- Quarterly maturities up to 5 years, meeting the needs of long-term investors
- On-screen price transparency and liquidity provided by market makers quoting a spread as an annualised rate in basis points (+/-)