Euronext and its partners today reveal the details of the Euronext Tech Leaders initiative
Go-live of Euronext Tech Leaders segment, gathering more than 100 high-growth and leading Tech companies listed on Euronext
New Euronext Tech Leaders index to track the segment
Full suite of post-IPO services from Euronext and its partners to further strengthen Europe’s Tech sector through capital markets
Pre-IPO services to prepare the next generation of Euronext Tech Leaders
Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, Milan, Oslo, Paris – 7 June 2022 – Euronext, the leading pan-European market infrastructure, today announces the launch of the Euronext Tech Leaders initiative in partnership with key players in both the private and public market ecosystems, further strengthening Euronext’s longstanding commitment towards the Tech sector.
Euronext Tech Leaders builds on Euronext’s rich Tech ecosystem, which is home to more than 700 Tech companies listed on Euronext markets, over 660 private companies that are alumni of Euronext pre-IPO programmes including TechShare and IPOready, and a large base of international investors financing all types of Tech company growth profiles.
The Euronext Tech Leaders initiative complements Euronext's existing Tech offer with the ambition to strengthen the European Tech sector and be a catalyst for the next generation of Tech leaders.
Euronext has partnered with key players, including global investment banks BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan and Societe Generale, as well as Caisse Des Dépôts et Consignations, Bpifrance, La Mission French Tech, Amiral Gestion, Cliff, ABG Sundal Collier, Carnegie, Pareto Securities, SpareBank 1 Markets and Davy.
The initiative includes the launch of the Euronext Tech Leaders segment, composed of more than 100 high-growth and leading Tech companies, each meeting a specific set of criteria to qualify, and all listed on one or several of the seven Euronext venues, together with a dedicated set of services for listed and private Tech companies.
Euronext will offer the following services to its community of Euronext Tech Leaders:
- Euronext Tech Leaders index, encompassing all member companies of the Euronext Tech Leaders segment;
- A full suite of advisory services and communication actions to raise the international profile of listed European Tech companies;
- Membership to the C-level club granting exclusive access to top-tier events organised by Euronext and its network of partners, including the Euronext Tech Leaders Campus, the annual meeting for European Tech companies;
- Improved trading conditions for retail investors on Euronext Tech Leaders stocks as well as analytics coverage, thanks to Euronext’s partnership with Early Metrics.
Alongside this segment, Euronext and its partners are launching a full range of dedicated “pre-IPO” services to provide tomorrow’s Tech leaders with the best possible support for listing on Euronext markets, thereby helping them to finance their growth and form the next generation of European Tech giants.
Stéphane Boujnah, CEO and Chairman of the Managing Board, said: “Building on years of commitment towards private and listed Tech companies, Euronext is the leading and most natural listing venue for European Tech firms of all sizes. Through the Euronext Tech Leaders initiative, Euronext and its partners are building an interconnected financial ecosystem to support high-growth and leading Tech companies. The initiative brings together investors, advisors and successful Tech companies to provide listed Tech companies with enhanced visibility among Euronext’s large international investor base. The Euronext Tech Leaders segment will become a benchmark for successful listed Tech companies, and a catalyst for investor and analyst interest. In addition, our strengthened offering of pre-IPO services will help prepare the next generation of Euronext Tech Leaders, which will be a great source of growth for the European economy.”
Euronext Tech Leaders initiative strengthens Euronext’s commitment to the Tech sector
Euronext is the number one equity listing venue for Tech in Europe, with 700+ listed Tech companies, representing an aggregated market capitalisation of €1.5 trillion as of 30 April 2022.
Of the total 212 new equity listings on Euronext markets in 2021, more than 50% came from the Tech sector, including Allfunds, AutoStore, Exclusive Networks, Believe, Aramis, and OVHcloud.
Euronext offers access to a rich ecosystem dedicated to the Tech sector, and in particular, a large and international investor base financing Tech companies of all growth profiles. Euronext has also developed a set of pan-European pre-IPO programmes such as TechShare and IPOready that help innovative businesses familiarise themselves with sector-specific capital markets knowledge to provide them with all the information they need to reach the next stage of their growth. Since the launch in 2015, over 660 companies have participated in Euronext pre-IPO programmes, all selected for their capacity for innovation and their impressive performance. Euronext Tech Leaders complements Euronext's existing Tech offer with the ambition to help the European Tech sector strengthen and prepare for the next generation of Tech leaders.
A full suite of services provided to Euronext Tech Leaders to enhance their visibility
Together with its network of partners, Euronext commits to offering a full suite of products and services to Euronext Tech Leaders, including:
- Automatic inclusion in the Euronext Tech Leaders index and access to a full suite of advisory and communication services to raise the international profile of listed European Tech companies;
- Exclusive access to top-tier events organised by Euronext and its network of partners, including:
- Dedicated C-level club offering an exclusive programme of events, including knowledge-sharing sessions and networking opportunities, as well as access to a strong community of successful European companies and thought leaders;
- The Euronext Tech Leaders Campus, the annual gathering for European Euronext Tech Leaders companies;
- Enhanced visibility for Euronext Tech Leaders amongst retail investors through the following initiatives:
- Euronext commits to include Euronext Tech Leader companies in liquidity programmes that are specific to the Exchange and designed to enhance trading conditions for retail investors, thereby increasing liquidity in Euronext Tech Leaders’ shares;
- In partnership with Early Metrics, a leader in independent start-up ratings, valuations and analysis of Tech trends, Euronext will provide detailed analytical notes accessible to all investors (including retail investors) on all Euronext Tech Leaders, as well as on the segment’s major trends.
Euronext also provides a dedicated advisory package offer from its Corporate Services business, enabling Tech companies to better tackle the challenges specific to their profile.
In parallel, Euronext and its partners offer a full range of tailored pre-IPO services for tomorrow’s Euronext Tech Leaders to assist them on their growth journey, provide them with access to investors and prepare them for a potential future IPO.
 This list may be expanded over time
 See the Appendix for the full list of companies and selection criteria as of 7 June 2022
 Pending the migration of Borsa Italiana markets to the Optiq® trading platform, Italian companies will temporarily not be included in these programmes.
 For technical reasons, the coverage of the companies will be phased in, and at launch will temporarily exclude companies listed on Euronext Milan.