We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Working in the Information Security Team, and working in the OSLO, the successful candidate will find themselves engaged in all areas of the business at Euronext. Further, the boundaries of the role extend beyond Euronext’ perimeters where third parties exist and need to be engaged or responded to.
The function is heavily involved in the day to day running of the Information Security practice and wider security programme across the organisation based on global recognised frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, Cobit, NIST).
The successful candidate will be engaged to handle and manage IT Audits and Risk Assessments, IT Security Architecture, IT security monitoring, third party reviews, compliance checking, and matters of both regulatory and legislative impact including matters relating to, but not limited to, data privacy, cyber legislation, and corporate security best practices.
A high degree of independence will be afforded to the candidate, who will be working on key projects across the organisation. The candidate must have an in-depth security background and work alongside other information security teams from both inside InfoSec and outside in other IT teams.
The candidate will also work very closely with business side staff in the form of executive project sponsors, business analysts, enterprise architects, and project managers. The role will be engaged as a primary resource on a project from conception through to delivery and beyond. Heavily engaged in project engagement processes to establish the security requirements and controls of an initiative, risk assess the requirements, and deliver high and low level security solutions and designs.
The successful candidate must have a deep knowledge of all areas of IT technologies, infrastructures, and business systems, coupled with exceptional InfoSec skills. In addition, a thorough understanding of the threat landscape and all security controls that can be used to realise security protection against threat vectors.
Candidates must have strong stakeholders management skills and be prepared to present prepared risk analysis results and solutions to all levels of staff and management.
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of the Information Security Programme;
- Assisting with efforts to align internal security practices with industry best practices and security frameworks commensurate with strategy and the expectations of our clients and regulators;
- The handling of project / initiative requirements and processing and communication of requirements;
- Risk assessment of projects and initiatives;
- The creation, communication, and handling of the approval for Security Solutions created;
- The subject matter expert for all assigned projects and initiatives;
- The creation of security design documents and diagrams for all projects and initiatives;
- Responsible for profiling the entire IT/Systems estates, and the assessment of the same for security gaps given your deep knowledge of the threats, vulnerabilities and controls in play;
- Stay abreast of the threat landscape specific to Euronext and adjust/draft solutions designs according to developments in this space;
- Timely and accurate reporting of the current state of all assigned projects/initiatives;
- Assisting with risk assessments and the risk management process by executing appropriate measures to manage and mitigate risks thus reducing the potential impact on information processing resources and assets;
- Ensure the Information Security Risk register is up to date, tracked, and presented on a regular basis to management. Working through action plans to conclusion with all stakeholders;
- Assisting with audit activities whether orchestrated internally or externally by a third party;
- Assisting with compliance matters or conflicts of interest relating to communicated; Policy, Standards, Procedures, and Guidelines;
- Assisting in the drafting and preparation of departmental security document sets;
- Keeping track of policy and standards exceptions and the risks aligned to them;
- Keep abreast of new risks and trends in the threat landscape that may need to be addressed within information security policies, procedures and standards;
- Exhibit a broad knowledge of security compliance and auditing frameworks and apply those to formulate policies, procedures and standards;
- The delivery of ongoing security awareness and training through various tools and workshops;
- Ownership and oversight of all controls owned by InfoSec, including the approval point for all change efforts, etc, that might impact any such controls.
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience in a specific Information security role (e.g. related ISO 27001 consultant / projects);
- Experience within the financial sector will be a considerable benefit;
- Past/proven experience working in a team;
- Established background in Information Security Risks processes and in IT/Information Security Audit;
- Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as; ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27005, NIST, Cobit 5, etc.;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels;
- Analytical judgment, decision making and project management skills;
- Ability to deliver security education and awareness training sessions and material;
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills and organisational skills;
- Must be able to work well under pressure, prioritise workload appropriately and work well alone or as part of a team;
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively and to articulate complex security and privacy concepts to business users;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Working/technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific controls;
- Security industry certifications are considered a plus, e.g. include; CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, Cobit 5, ISO 27001 or other security / ISO related certifications.
The QA Analyst in the Solution Design & Integration Team, is accountable for functional end-to-end testing for 1 or n projects. He should define the test objectives at Features level and the associated coverage. He identifies potential gaps and design, executes, automates integration tests on application requirement standards to guarantee successful implementation of core trading applications.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work on challenging subjects to address new functional changes to existing applications, or support the launch of new applications. These initiatives are managed using Agile methodology.
The main focus of the mission will be related to the automation of integration tests.
- Be interested in “Trading” Business
- Build and enrich the Automation Framework for End-To-End testing on Cash and Derivatives system (Python) including Referential application, Trading chain and the Data Warehouse application managing Euronext Trade data and using Cloud technology.
- Contribute to the automated integration test strategy definition depending on the products (from the creation of a new framework to the improvement of the maintainability)
- Automate integration tests following the automated integration test strategy defined
Euronext Brussels is looking for an analyst intern to join the dynamic Listing/Corporate Services team in Belgium. Main responsibilities will include the preparation of sector- and company-specific analyses, the modelling of market monitoring tools, as well as working on cross-team projects with the other Euronext locations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Student majoring in either a finance or business related degree
- Previous internship/positions related to Equity Capital Markets/Investor Relations required. Applicants with professional references will be prioritized.
- Strong proficiency in financial databases (e.g. Thomson Reuters Eikon, Factset, Bloomberg) as well as very strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- English-native or fluency required, other European languages a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and with teams alike, under pressure with tight deadlines
- Very strong multitasking, organization, writing and communication skills
- Essential skills include attention to detail, rigor and a strong sense of accountability combined with a pragmatic approach
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, demonstrated aptitude for analytics and the ability to transform quantitative findings into deep qualitative analysis
- Conduct industry, market and company-specific research
- Support sales representatives in preparing meeting and pitching materials, spanning the entire value chain
- Support the team by contributing to the production of sales and market intelligence. This can range from analyzing the private funding ecosystem (Start-Ups, Scale-Ups, Private Equity, Venture Capital)
- Involvement in the launch and development of new initiatives (targeting innovative Tech SMEs across Europe, Family-owned businesses, etc…) and participation in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on market activity from a listing perspective
- Peers analysis and global ECM/DCM benchmarks
- Take part in a project dedicated to the design, project management and roll-out of a dedicated offering and suite of strategic initiatives (with potential themes including ESG, ICOs/Blockchain, Real Estate..)
- Conducting both qualitative and quantitative analysis based on Clients’ listing, peer and sectorial data
- Producing sectorial analysis on clients industry (Real Estate, LifeSciences, Tech)
- Active participation in improving the team’s Excel models, creating new models
- Produce Excels and PowerPoints required by clients
- Contribute to the search for new clients by drafting pitches and commercial proposals
- Actively monitor ECM markets and relevant newsflow for clients and prospects
- Answer clients requests and queries on a regular or ad-hoc basis
Monitoring Clients’ shareholder and investor relations activity (shareholding ID, investor books, CRM…)
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with close than 1 500 listed issuers worth more than €3.9 trillion in market capitalisation as of end August 2019, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 26 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
Within the Innovation team, the Intern core missions will be the following:
- Scout and analyse new trends, to ensure the team and Euronext at large are fully aware of nascent threats and opportunities,
- Contribute to identify, screen and liaise with fintechs relevant to Euronext’s core activities and diversification ambitions,
- Contribute to facilitate innovation challenges,
- Contribute to define and develop use cases and projects on emerging technologies and business models, notably around alternative corporate financing (security token offerings), new trading models and concrete artificial intelligence applications,
- Contribute to the production of briefing notes and presentations, including for Euronext’s Managing Board,
- Contribute to commercial and technical due diligences and to build business plans.
Considering the size of the Innovation team (3 persons) and its transversal nature, this position requires strong autonomy, rigour and analytical skills to communicate efficiently with external and internal stakeholders, including with Euronext’s top management.
Final or penultimate year student, ideally combining engineering and business or political science background, with strong academic credentials.
A first successful internship in the capital market industry, including in a consultancy or fintech, would be a strong plus but is not required.
The successful candidate will be fluent in French and in English.
Desired skills :
- Autonomy, proactivity and ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines (required),
- Rigour and strong attention to detail (required),
- Strong analytical skills (required),
- Strong written and oral communication skills (required),
- Command of Office pack (required) and programming skills,
Demonstrable interest in capital markets evolutions, fintechs and new technologies, notably blockchain, digital assets, cloud and artificial intelligence.
If you are an experienced Software Engineer and hands-on technologist, passionate by stock exchange industry and wants to work on innovative projects with strong functional and technical requirements, this is the job opportunity for you.
The goal is that you could bring your passion for building software and you will take the ownership of projects end to end. And, on the other side, you will have the opportunity to lead a team through a broad scope of software challenges, and drive developments using Agile methodologies.
As the ideal candidate you need to have excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency. Also a proven track record of shipping complex software solutions and, as well as being rigorous and methodical, being able to adapt easily to new situations.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery;
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship;
- Design, develop, test and deliver software in accordance with established standards;
- Build the roadmap of the applications for which you are responsible;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget;
- Provide third-level support (including on-call) to IT and Business teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline;
- 5+ years of software development experience; 2+ years in leading engineering teams;
- Experience managing projects from ideation to production;
- Experience with Scrum or Kanban methodology for agile software development;
- Strong interest with both frontend and backend developments and technologies;
- Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
- Fluency in English.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Git, Jenkins, Ansible;
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, InfluxDB, Grafana;
- Linux (Amazon, Centos, Red Hat) and Windows.
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1,300 listed issuers worth more than €3.0 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2015, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Euronext Growth and Euronext Access; in addition it offers EnterNext in France, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
Within Euronext, the Listing Department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to better use financial markets once public. In addition, we are supporting a dynamic through creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, developing the investors’ axis, bringing together the ecosystem and lobbying towards European public authorities .
- Job Description
The intern is part of the Listing Admission team located on different locations (Amsterdam and Paris) and operating in different markets and locations (Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, London and Paris). The intern, under the responsibility of the Admission Managers, will be located in Paris.
The intern will handle the admission process of IPOs mainly in the market place where he/she is located but also in all Euronext markets (in collaboration with the rest of the team). The intern will have the mission of improving the admission process by educating and advising our business partners and clients on the Euronext rules, existing regulations and technical possibilities. It will also have the job of harmonization the admission process across all locations. Finally, the Intern will be in charge of liaising and collaborating with local regulators on specific admissions and rules and regulations.
The Listing Execution analyst main tasks will be to:
- Assess companies (KYC checks, legal, business and strategy, financials, structure of the transaction, etc.) applying for an initial admission of equity securities on an Euronext market and execute the transaction. The review includes preparing a recommendation to the Euronext Listing Board to accept/refuse the listing, communicating to the stakeholders
- Take part in kick-off meetings with prospects (C-level) and intermediaries applying for new equity listings
- Assess companies applying for an accreditation as listing sponsor
- Educate and support Listing Euronext’s business partners on Euronext’s listing rules/regulations
- Contribute to the improvement of the listing process and amendment of the Euronext market rules
The intern will be managed by the Listing Execution Managers and will work in close collaboration with the rest of the Listing team (located in different places) and will share any relevant information with colleagues, both nationally and internationally.
- Legal and/or Business degree at University level
- Good understanding of Equity Capital Markets
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative problem solver
- Results oriented and team spirit mindset
- Perfect command of French and English.
- Good communication skills, listening and speaking
- Ability to work on a pan European / cross border mode
The Financial controller is responsible for financial reporting, analysis and forecasting in coordination with other controlling teams in the organization to identify cost-saving measures and ensuring the sound financial functioning of the organization.
• Ensure accurate representation of Euronext business activities and presentation of the results to Business leads
• Monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of results and presentation to Senior Management
• Analyses and provides financial information to recommend the appropriate action to management to meet targets
• Assist in the yearly budget process and monthly forecast
• Identification of KPI’s and metrics to improve usage of deployed resources
• Write additional financial reports and punctual analyses as needed
• Propose and implement cost optimization initiatives to meet financial targets, KPI’s reporting to recommend the appropriate actions to meet targets
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX and Essbase software
• Capacity to think out of the box and to challenge the management team
• Self-starter who will thrive in an expanding work environment
• Responsible with a high level of accuracy
• Goal oriented
• Strong analysis skills
• Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
Euronext wil zorgvuldig omgaan met de natuur en het milieu en deze zo weinig mogelijk belasten. Daarom hebben wij de ambitie om efficiënter om te gaan met energie en water. Ook willen we bewust bezig zijn met afvalbeheer, en plastic- en papiergebruik. Euronext wil het plastic- en papierverbruik flink reduceren. En hier hebben we jouw hulp bij nodig!
Wat ga je doen?
- Het in kaart brengen van huidig papier en plastic gebruik in het pand van Beursplein 5;
- Het in kaart brengen van huidig waterverbruik in het pand van Beursplein 5;
- Advies uitbrengen voor het verduurzamen van de kantoorinrichting/kantoor;
- Onderzoeken hoe we medewerkers kunnen motiveren om bewust bezig te zijn met MVO, door bijvoorbeeld afval te scheiden.
Het betreft een fulltime stage voor 6 maanden.
Je bent proactief en vooral nieuwsgierig, maar ook resultaatgericht en pragmatisch. je ook nog aan onderstaand profiel voldoet, dan ben jij de stagiair die wij zoeken!
- Je bent een 3e- of 4e jaars HBO- of WO-student en hebt affiniteit met duurzaamheid
- Je beschikt over een sterk analytisch vermogen en bent accuraat.
- Je bent communicatief vaardig: je schakelt veel met interne stakeholders.
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
- Een uitdagende en interessante stage op het gebied van reporting en MVO binnen het mooie pand van de Amsterdamse beurs;
- Veel zelfstandigheid en verantwoordelijkheid;
- Een gezellige afdeling met collega’s van Facilities en Events die voor je klaarstaan en helpen wanneer je vragen hebt;
- Een stagevergoeding van € 500.
Job Description Summary
To provide level 1/2 technical Support across a broad range of technical disciplines that underpin the operation of Euronext Cash and Derivatives markets, and hosted markets on behalf of clients.
The disciplines include Applications, Network, Systems (Linux and Windows), Database and Security.
You will be part of a team based in Porto covering all market operational hours (shift system in a 24/7 operation), and will work in a high-tech learning environment with colleagues across all Euronext locations.
The job consists of prioritizing and progressing resolution of faults or queries on the full range of systems across all clients, suggesting methods to build and implement measurable improvements to the services, undertaking project work and the implementation of change by performing a QA after any work. Troubleshooting issues relating to the network, database, infrastructure, applications or security. Contributing to serious incident, change and problem management.
This role is both internal and external facing and is located within the Service Operations Group, which in turn is part of the IT Operations and Engineering group.
- Prioritization and progression of resolution for faults or queries on the full range of systems.
- Troubleshooting issues relating to applications, infrastructure, database, network or security.
- Active participation in serious incident, problem and change management.
- Undertaking of project work to help implement best support practice and continued success of the Euronext businesses.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Enthusiasm combined with a collaborative attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- English is a must, as it will be used on a daily basis to communicate with other teams and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An affinity with: O/S – Windows, Linux and/or Solaris; Database – MS SQL/Oracle; Monitoring Systems - Nagios; Network - Juniper/Cisco; Security – TCP/IP, TCPdump, Nessus, Snort. Degree, CET or equivalent in a computer related subject.
- Knowledge of financial markets.
- Knowledge of Equities and Derivatives financial instruments (e.g. Futures and Options/Warrants).
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes. Scripting language (Shell/Perl/PHP/Python).
- A hands-on mentality and a structured way of working.
- The ambition and potential to develop a successful IT career Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong awareness and interest in technology.
- Superb problem solving skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team and on your own.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
The Communication and Marketing Professional promotes Euronext’s image both internally to employees and externally through media, special events and briefings on a country-wide basis.
• Execute Euronext’s marketing and media strategy for a given country, in line with the organisation’s global communication strategy and plans.
• Execute of media outreach strategies, tactical media plans, including social media, for a given country and / or a specific business (project).
• Develop and maintain marketing support literature/tools showcasing Euronext’s capabilities and product portfolio / services in a given country.
• Maximize the effectiveness of the Euronext website and other digital platforms for a given country.
• Analyze and interpret data required to generate weekly/monthly/yearly KPIs to demonstrate the effectiveness and value of marketing and media activities in a given country.
• Work seamlessly with the broader marketing and communications team to ensure consistency of messaging across Europe and functioning across all businesses within the group.
• Previous significant experience in a Communications & Marketing role managing international projects and teams.
• Expert written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to form and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Creativity to deliver effective marketing and communication campaigns.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Social media savviness.
• Excellent oral and written skills in local language (native) and English
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
Environmental, Social and Governance
A responsible member of each community we operate in.