Total Return Futures
Keeping on surfing the new wave of derivatives
Get on board with this innovative listed product that replicates the economics of a total return swap.
Source: Euronext Group (November 2018 - February 2023)
Total Return Future on the CAC 40® Index
The Total Return Future on the CAC 40® Index is a listed solution that replicates the economics of a total return swap, based on the benchmark CAC 40 index. It was created at client request in response to the increased capital requirements being imposed by Basel III and EMIR.
- A cost-efficient solution replicating the economics of a Total Return Swap
- Access the implied equity repo rate on the constituents of the CAC 40 Index in a transparent and secure trading environment.
- Strong margin offsets with CAC 40 Index Future exposure
- Quarterly maturities up to 10 years, meeting the needs of long-term investors
- On-screen price transparency and liquidity provided by BNP Paribas as market maker quoting a spread as an annualised rate in basis points (+/-)