Euronext N.V. Extraordinary General Meeting results
|CONTACT - Media:||CONTACT - Investor Relations:|
|+353 1 617 4221 |
+47 22 34 17 40
EURONEXT N.V. EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING RESULTS
Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London, Oslo and Paris – 8 October 2019 – Euronext today announced that, in its Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) that took place today, all the items on the agenda were approved.
These items were as follows:
1. Appointment of Nathalie Rachou as an independent member of the Supervisory Board
2. Appointment of Morten Thorsrud as an independent member of the Supervisory Board
3. Re-appointment of Stéphane Boujnah as a member of the Managing Board and CEO
4. Appointment of Håvard Abrahamsen as a member of the Managing Board
5. Appointment of Simone Huis in ‘t Veld as a member of the Managing Board
6. Amendment of the remuneration policy
The detailed results of the voting will be made available on Euronext’s website www.euronext.com/en/investor-relations/shareholder-meetings.
Pauline Bucaille: +33 1 70 48 24 41 ; email@example.com
Analysts & investors
Aurélie Cohen: +33 1 70 48 24 17 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. The Norwegian stock exchange and its clearing & settlement subsidiary, together operating as Oslo Børs VPS, joined Euronext on 17 June 2019. With around 1,500 listed issuers worth €4.1 trillion in market capitalisation as of end July 2019, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 26 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
For the latest news, find us on Twitter (twitter.com/euronext) and LinkedIn (linkedin.com/euronext).
The Euronext Group processes your personal data in order to provide you with information about Euronext (the "Purpose"). With regard to the processing of these personal data, Euronext will comply with its obligations under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), and any applicable national laws, rules and regulations implementing the GDPR as provided in its privacy statement available at: https://www.euronext.com/en/privacy-policy.
In accordance with the applicable legislation you have rights as regard to the processing of your personal data:
- for more information on your rights, please refer to: https://www.euronext.com/data_subjects_rights_request_information,
- for any request regarding the processing of your data or if you want to unsubscribe to this press release, please use our data subject request form https://connect2.euronext.com/form/data-subjects-rights-request or email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.