Manage risk and leverage profit opportunities with Euronext financial derivatives.
Invest in Euronext Derivatives
- Financial derivatives available in all major asset classes
- Liquidity: market makers and liquidity providers ensure consistent price picture throughout the trading day
- Central order books on each underlying
- Widely disseminated prices, available on major data vendors and tradable via over 20 ISVs
- Manage risk and take advantage of trading opportunities in a transparent and reliable exchange environment.
Awarded Best Exchange in Europe and Most Innovative Contract
Euronext is a proud two-time winner of the 2020 FOW Awards as "Exchange of the Year - Europe" and "Most Innovative Contract of the Year" for our Single Stock Dividend Futures (SSDF) launched to meet client needs in challenging market conditions.
- Agility, client intimacy, cost fairness, sustainable products and geographic diversification with Oslo Bors derivatives, were some main drivers of this success.
- Charlotte Alliot, Head of Institutional Derivatives at Euronext, goes over 2020's achievements and shares her unique vision for the business in this video interview with FOW.
Euronext Single Stock Futures with physical delivery
- Available on 69 SSFs.
- The most attractive pricing thanks to lower caps per transaction.
- Highly competitive margin efficiencies.
- Available on CAC 40®, AEX®, DAX® and OBX® underlyings (the German/Italian shares will be delivered by Euroclear France).
Derivatives market and ESG indices: the quest for the right approach
ESG Derivatives: making sustainable finance accessible for all
Gain insights from the experts into:
- ESG trends, opportunities and risks
- The derivatives market's ESG needs
- Market dynamics and how key players join forces to build customised indices
- The technical challenges that come with integrating ESG into derivatives, including: the ESG strategic approach, data quality, liquidity, representativeness and weighting techniques
ESG Future contract
Euronext Eurozone ESG Large 80 Index Future, powered by V.E (an affiliate of Moody's and formerly known as Vigeo Eiris).
An effective hedging tool allowing investors to gain exposure to the Eurozone's sustainable economy.
Euronext Dividend Futures
Hedge your dividend risk and reduce your volatility exposure:
- Quarterly and semi-annual maturities give a unique opportunity to face the exceptional circumstances affecting dividend distributions
- Benefit from competitive pricing, strong clearing efficiencies and high 10k multiplier