We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
- Product and services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 2,000 listed issuers worth close to €6.9 trillion in market capitalization (as of end 2020). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels, Lisbon, and has recently acquired Borsa Italiana.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed and non-listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services ("Corporate Services") offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support organizations to run more efficiently.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
- Governance : Our board portal solution, iBabs helps organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
- Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
- Compliance : ComplyLog is a range of groundbreaking digital tools, designed by legal experts to help companies more easily meet the growing demands of European compliance laws and corporate regulations.
- Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence, shareholder analysis, targeting, and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
The Corporate Services team is composed of over 100 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organizations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
As a Product Designer, the candidate will participate in the discovery phase for our products by conducting user research and designing web applications. He/she will be in charge of user research, design sprint with creation of prototypes, animation and creation of user paths and interfaces ensuring effective transfer to the development team.
The successful candidate will be part of the Company Webcast team reporting directly to the Head of Product & Innovation and working closely with other Product Managers and Product Designers.
The focus of the role will be to conduct product expansion projects within Company Webcast and assess the development of additional features or modules within the Company Webcast portfolio.
He/she will get involved with clients/partners and our own internal delivery, sales and support teams, also acting as an enabler of product management best practices.
- Conduct user research to collect qualitative and quantitative data in order to understand, empathize, clarify user journey, jobs to be done, pains and needs and frame the problem
- Design prototypes (low/high fidelity), conduct ideation workshops, organize user tests, conduct user interview and focus group
- Analyze all inputs and synthetize it with clear and communicable insights
- Propose solutions through wireframes, prototype (high def) and mock-ups
- Conduct user tests to ensure usability and a best-in-class experience
- Contribute and update the Design System
- Remain abreast of the latest industry trends and technology
- Work closely with users, the product team and the technical team to gain an in-depth understanding of product requirements
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong ability to innovate, show initiative, be curious and autonomous
- Capacity to work in a multi-disciplinary team, being comfortable with both create and technical skills
- Perfect command of Figma
- Proficiency in Maze is a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in product design
- Previous experience in web-based SaaS and the B2B software industry is a plus
- A track record in designing professional interfaces (the portfolio will be asked)
- Experience in performing various user research methods
- Ability to solve user problems with a strong sense of design
- High level of comfort with technology and its development
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Dutch is a plus
- Be part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
- Contribute to major development projects of Euronext Corporate Services
Location : Amsterdam (every Monday in Rotterdam)
VIE Listing Analyst
- Contingent Worker
- Contingent Worker
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, and the largest listing venue in Europe with nearly 1,870 listed issuers worth close to €5.1 trillion in market capitalisation. Euronext operates the regulated markets of Milan, Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels and Lisbon.
Department - Primary markets and Corporate Services
The Primary Markets department covering Equity, Debt and Funds securities is notably in charge of the business relationship with listed companies and those considering an IPO on Euronext markets. Our mission is to promote Euronext markets, explain the benefits of listing to business leaders, and help companies make the best possible use of financial markets once publicly listed. In addition, we support funding mechanics by creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, fostering the development and growth of the pool of investors active on Euronext markets, and actively promoting transparent public markets with stakeholders in the financial industry and with public authorities.
Building strong relationships with business leaders and members of the financial ecosystem is essential for our success. With the acquisition of Borsa Italiana, Euronext is expanding its European footprint even further and reinforcing its pivotal position in building and operating strong capital markets in Europe.
Spanish Listing team (Equity)
Recent record-breaking years have demonstrated that Europe is becoming a worldly hotbed of real pioneering innovations. Indeed, thousands of Tech SMEs are demonstrating remarkable performances not only in go-to locations such as Berlin, Paris, Barcelona or Stockholm, but also in Munich, Madrid, Frankfurt, Zurich, Milan, etc.
In order to help Tech SMEs take the next step, in 2016 Euronext decided to go beyond its domestic markets and deploy, hand-in-hand with players of the local ecosystems, a tailor-made offer in different markets, including Spain. The local team has developed a strong franchise in the market, with more than 40 Spanish companies listed on Euronext markets, operating not only in tech but in real estate and industrial sectors.
The VIE will be involved in the support and development of the Spanish initiative.
The VIE will be in charge of following the evolution of the Tech ecosystem and other relevant sectors in the Euronext countries and will be involved in the preparation of periodic reports on this sectors market activity from a listing perspective, will help preparing commercial pitches, follow-up presentations, etc. He/She will also assist the person in charge of the P&L of the initiative and ensure a regular reporting on the initiative.
The VIE will support sales representatives in their implantation in the local ecosystem by identifying opportunities for new partnerships with market stakeholders. He/she will also be part of the Global Analyst team participating in global and transversal projects. Given the strong connexion with the Portuguese market, the VIE may also support the local listing team based in Lisbon.
Consequently, his/her practice areas will range from Tech sector analysis and global ECM benchmarks to project management and external relations. Being based in different places during its volunteering, the VIE will ensure the coherence of the commercial approach while helping to adapt the commercial offer to the local ecosystems.
Spanish Listing team (Fixed Income)
The VIE will support the Spanish Listing team following the market update (new bond issues, latest commercial paper programs, changes in the regulatory framework) and knowledge of the main peers, in order to provide the best solutions to our clients and help preparing commercial pitches and follow-up presentations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Top business school or university (Major in finance, business or economics), end-of-study
Solid proficiency in Excel and Power Point and experience in using databases like Bloomberg, Factset, Pitchbook, etc is key,
Strong interest in the financial markets with previous ECM or PE/VC experience being a plus though not required
Strong analytical mindset and financial analysis skills
Strong interpersonal, analytical and written & speaking skills in English and Spanish required
Knowledge of Portuguese language appreciated
Essential skills include excellent organization and time management skills, attention to detail, willingness to learn, curiosity, rigor and a strong sense of personal responsibility
Market Cash Project Leader
- Project Management
European Market Services
Euronext Market Services (EMS) is the front line for Euronext Cash, Derivatives and Commodities business to ensure fair and orderly markets for all Cash, Derivatives and Commodities products, including Corporate Actions, Euronext Indices, Euronext Market Data, Member on boarding and Hosted Commercial Markets. EMS staff have access to all relevant EMS Cash and Derivatives business and technical monitoring tools and make use of integrated EMS tools and procedures.
Reporting to the Head of Cash Markets Operations, the Project leader is managing the portfolio of projects impacting team members.
The Project leader is in charge of securing project deliveries. He/she works in close relationship with the BAU leader and the manager of the team to prepare the future.
Among the key tasks of the Project Leader are:
- Manage projects portfolio for Cash Market Operations team: assess workload and secure resources plan for all projects impacting the team, in coordination with the production leader and the manager.
- Ensure prompt delivery: Ensure relevance, quality and promptness of all projects deliverables in the team (business requirements, scoping notes reviews, training materials, etc.)
- Measure and improve projects expertise, through a close follow-up of project roadmap.
- Contribute to risks management: escalate risks related to projects, and propose mitigation measures.
- Knowledge management: Ensure that key deliveries especially when impacting the team production tasks are well known by all team members. Ensure that all relevant documents are updated before project deliveries (procedures, guidelines, user guides etc.).
- During all project phases, ensure that options studied, decisions made and status on projects are formalized.
- Incidents management: During testing phases, ensure that contributors of the team properly declare incidents (control severity level and relevance) and closely follow-up incidents raised on testing environments. Control that incidents are closed within SLA to secure the projects releases.
- Help building a climate of confidence, trust and discipline: Ensure that process can be serenely followed, encourage people to speak up, share best practices, discuss and escalate issues, collaborate.
- Highly motivated, willingness and ability to learn, ability to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills adequate for documenting complex business requirements clearly and unambiguously
- Strong project management capabilities and skills.
- Proactive & results orientated : impresses with speed of delivery and quality of response & inspires others with their enthusiasm
- Good organizational skills and demonstrable ability to work under pressure to support demanding deadlines
- Strong team orientation with a transparent and collaborative approach to build links and relationships across the organization
- Knowledge & expertise of most of the following areas: Trade Lifecycle, Exchanges, Cash & Derivatives products and Trading Procedures
- Flexibility and ability to work within changing priorities environment
- Ability to prepare reports, analysis and business correspondence
Alternant Partenariats and Marketing - Listing Fran…
- Intern and Apprentice
Au sein de l'équipe en charge des cotations basée à Paris, vous jouerez un rôle actif dans le développement de l’activité d’Euronext en France liée aux sociétés cotées et aux futures introductions en Bourse. En étroite collaboration avec la Directrice des partenariats et l'équipe commerciale, vous serez impliqué(e) dans le déploiement de diverses initiatives à destination d’un public B2B visant à démocratiser et encourager le recours aux marchés financiers au niveau européen, national et régional. Plus spécifiquement, le/la Marketing & Partnerships Officer devra :
Déployer des actions (événements, webinars, formations, publications...) pour promouvoir l'utilisation des marchés financiers par les entreprises cotées et non cotées de toutes tailles, des start-ups aux grandes entreprises ;
Contribuer aux actions de business développement à destination des clients et prospects au travers de partenariats avec des organisations externes (gestion de projet, coordination des parties prenantes internes/externes, suivi du budget & du calendrier, communication digitale...);
Identifier et développer des opportunités de collaboration avec des acteurs de l’écosystème économique et financier ;
Créer des contenus pour promouvoir les partenariats d'Euronext et les nouvelles introductions en Bourse (campagnes CRM, supports marketing, visibilité...)
Coordonner la visibilité des initiatives d’Euronext dédiées au secteur Tech, via des événements & partenariats destinés à la communauté Tech (entrepreneurs, start-ups, La French Tech, associations Tech, clubs d'entrepreneurs...), et les programmes éducatifs sur l’introduction en bourse ;
Participer activement à la mise en œuvre de la stratégie de visibilité à travers des opérations de marketing digital notamment sur les réseaux sociaux et les sites d’Euronext ;
Être un contact de référence et un soutien pour les évènements organisés dont les cérémonies d’introductions en bourse et les évènements organisés avec nos partenaires ;
Contribuer à l’amélioration des performances marketing en améliorant le parcours des clients/prospects, et en optimisant les campagnes ;
Collaborer avec les équipes d'Euronext à travers l'Europe.
Cela vous donnera l'occasion de rencontrer différents acteurs de l'écosystème économique et financier ainsi que les entrepreneurs et équipes de sociétés dans tous les secteurs d’activité. Les missions variées vous permettent de développer vos compétences de gestion de projet, de marketing BtoB au servie da la croissance des entreprises au sein d’une équipe dynamique.
Compétences requises :
Excellentes capacités de communication et de présentation ;
Expérience préalable en Marketing Digital / Communication B2B / Business développement ou dans le monde de l'entrepreneuriat/start-ups ;
Intérêt pour le secteur des technologies et/ou le financement de start-ups ;
Gestion de projet ;
Anglais courant et français natif. Capacité à développer du contenu dans les deux langues ;
Esprit d'équipe ;
Autonomie et proactivité ;
Solides compétences informatiques, y compris MS Office, les logiciels de marketing (CRM) et les applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.).
La compréhension des marchés financiers et de l'entrepreneuriat est un plus.
Service Desk Analyst
Als Service Desk Analyst ben je het eerste aanspreekpunt voor klanten op operationeel gebied voor L1 en L2 vragen voor alle Corporate Services producten: iBabs, Company Webcast, ComplyLog, Advisory & IR Solutions en Academy.
Verantwoordelijkheden voor de functie zijn als volgt:
- het afhandelen van inkomende verzoeken van klanten die per telefoon of e-mail worden ontvangen
- het opvolgen van de verzoeken en het vinden van een oplossing, contact onderhouden met L3 ondersteuningscollega's van andere afdelingen (IT, Product, Sales) indien nodig;
- het beheren van de klantencontactlijst in geval van incidenten;
- het oplossen en vaststellen van de problemen;
- assisteren bij het testen voor interne en externe klanten;
- het onderhouden van interne systemen en interne rapportage;
- het ondersteunen van de Service Desk collega’s indien nodig;
- het overzien van operationele continuïteit en verbetering voor alle activiteiten binnen het team.
De Service Desk Analyst werkt samen in een virtueel team dat werkt vanuit verschillende locaties in Europa (Zweden, Nederland, Italië). Wij bieden de mogelijkheid tot een hybride werk omgeving: deels kantoor/thuiswerk.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
1 tot 2 jaar werkervaring in één of meer van de volgende: cliënt ondersteunende diensten, werkzaamheden binnen de financiële- of publieke sector.
- Een dienstbare houding met het vermogen om sterke relaties te creëren en onderhouden;
- Sterke mondelinge en schriftelijke communicatieve vaardigheden;
- Interesse in (financiële) technologie, nieuwsgierigheid, en bereidheid om te leren;
- Brede algemene kennis van ICT;
- In staat om autonoom en georganiseerd te werken;
- Vloeiend in Nederlands en Engels
- Teamspeler, inclusief de capaciteit om in een virtueel team op verschillende locaties te werken;
- Hubspot en/of Jira kennis is een pré;
- Kennis van werkprocessen binnen overheidsorganisaties is een pré;
- Professionele capaciteit in een andere taal (Frans, Duits, Zweeds, Italiaans) is een pré;
- Ervaring met werken in een multiculturele omgeving is gewenst;
HBO werk- en denkniveau.
Locations: Hoorn, Rotterdam or Amsterdam
Post-Listing Advisory Manager France
- Product and services
- Support the preparation, definition and execution of the business development strategy by creating and establishing productive, collaborative and trusting relationships with all Euronext stakeholders as well as with all prospects and the financial ecosystem;
- Lead commercial intensity: identify high potential accounts, conduct meetings focused on Advisory services, increase local market awareness for our advisory services (producing industry presentations, attending dedicated events, interacting with local ecosystem, etc...) and report activities in a business CRM, in coordination with the Sales direction;
Manage the delivery of advisory and analytical support for clients according to the quality standards of the Advisory & IR Solutions team, in coordination with the team of business analysts:
- (i) Delivering advisory support and analytics for Clients (studies; presentations; market surveillance; briefing and feedback memos, investors’ ID and targeting…), monitor clients' shareholder base (capital evolution, investor CRM management, road book...) and produce periodic market and listing updates;
- (ii) Understand institutional equity movements and provide insight into investor behaviour;
- (iii) Advise clients in the definition and the execution of their Investor relations roadmap
- iv) Retain clients by creating and establishing productive, collaborative and trusting relationships in high quality mission delivery standards and by being a key reference related to their needs related to equity capital markets.
- Participating to the evolution of the services’ content by identifying Clients’ needs and fostering cross-selling of Advisory & IR Solutions – serving Shareholder Analysis clients, demoing IR.Manager - and of other Corporate Services solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of client-facing experience in capital markets, either on the corporate (IR) side or on the financing side (investment banks, brokers, asset managers), with proven management capability and C-level network
- Understanding & experience of and interest in the dynamics and mechanics of capital markets is essential
- Successful track record of performance in equity/debt sales, investor relations and/or ECM advisory
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and leadership capabilities, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Good communication & presenting skills (clear & confident to maximize impact)
- Able both to work with strong autonomy and to teamwork with diverse stakeholders
- Proactive & results orientated: impresses with speed of delivery and quality of response & inspires others with their enthusiasm
- Fluent in French and English;
Advisor Government Affairs
- Legal and regulation
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with c.2,000 listed issuers worth close to €7 trillion in market capitalisation. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Milan, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels as well as Lisbon.
Euronext’s purpose is to shape capital markets for future generations. As such, Euronext has a special position in the financial ecosystem. It serves the real economy by bringing together buyers and sellers in transparent, efficient and reliable trading venues. In this key role, Euronext has a responsibility to the whole finance community, not only to ensure financial stability, but to contribute decisively to a sustainable growth model in the countries in which it operates. A central element of Euronext work is engaging with its customers, European and local public authorities, and policymakers, to help shape the regulatory and policy issues that impact the financial sector and empower sustainable finance.
Working with us means that you will be part of a growing organization in a fast-paced environment, joining more than 2000 people across 25 countries. We bring to life a dynamic and highly collaborative culture where we welcome new ideas and solution-driven people.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal.
Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
We are recruiting a new Advisor Government Affairs to join our dynamic and pan-European Regulatory and Government Affairs (RGA) team. The Euronext Group operates Regulated Markets, Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs) and Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) across seven EEA jurisdictions. Alongside national authorisation and oversight, the Group’s Regulated Markets are, moreover, subject to coordinated supervision by a College of Regulators bringing together the national competent authorities (NCAs) from across the countries.
The Euronext RGA team is present in all seven jurisdictions and is responsible for all national and European regulatory and government affairs issues on behalf of the Group, liaising closely with NCAs, relevant Ministries as well as the EU institutions (Commission, Parliament and Council).
Based in Brussels, the Advisor Government Affairs is responsible for providing regulatory advice and executing government affairs strategy at EU levels, working in close coordination with the rest of the RGA team, Euronext businesses and management.
The Advisor Government Affairs will notably be engaged in the following activities:
Monitoring and position development
- Assessing industry, regulatory, and political environment in terms of probable threat and opportunities for Euronext businesses
- Assisting business teams in identifying achievable policy objectives and drafting positions, supported by data where appropriate, to advocate in favour of these objectives
Responsibility for lobby strategy towards EU institutions
- Defining and implementing relevant advocacy campaigns towards EU and national institutions (e.g., European Commission, European Parliament, permanent representations, national competent authorities) supporting the group’s policy objectives
- Coordinating work with team members within the Regulatory & Government Affairs (RGA) function and across the group
- Coordinating work with external stakeholders such as trade associations, building coalitions where appropriate
- Positioning Euronext with policymakers as a trusted interlocutor on all relevant policy areas
Advisory role to the group’s businesses
- Engaging with team members, business leaders, other support functions and senior management on regulatory developments, assessing implications for the group and advising on impact and mitigation of regulatory risk
- Supporting business teams where needed/requested in discussions with clients on regulatory issues, e.g., client meetings, workshops, newsletters, presentations. Providing input on the regulatory impact of commercial projects.
Government Affairs in Brussels
- Building and maintaining relationships with policy representatives and other stakeholders in Brussels.
This list is non exhaustive and indicational.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 5 plus years of relevant EU (primarily) regulatory and government affairs experience, ideally with experience in the financial services sector
- Proven ability to support internal businesses in the development of advocacy positions, ideally with experience in the financial services sector
- Proven lobby experience with requisite knowledge of the EU institutions processes and procedures, ideally with experience in the financial services sector, and/or in the European institutions
- Ability to work in a multicultural setting, across a team located across several countries
- Ability to fit into the existing RGA structures
- Another European language is a plus
Euronext Clearing Operations Internship
- Intern and Apprentice
Euronext Clearing provides a internship opportunity within the Clearing and Settlement Operations Team as Clearing Operation Intern
Workplace: Milan, Piazza degli Affari 6
Period: 6-month internship
The ideal candidate will perform several activities in Clearing Operations:
- Client support;
- Daily Margin payments with Members;
- Daily Margin payments with LCH Clearnet SA;
- Management of collateral in cash and securities;
- Management of intra day Margins;
- Cancellations and rectification of trades of IDEM Market;
- Management of PM accounts for investment activities;
- Daily Report of PM account’s movements;
- Management of Default Funds;
- Insertion in the Clearing System of new financial products;
- Clearing Helpdesk to domestic and foreign Members (by telephone and e-mail);
- Management of weekly and monthly expiries of IDEM’s contracts;
- Back up for Settlement Operations activities.
- Economics or Finance Master's Degree
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player
Ancillary Services Analyst
- Business operations
Euronext Securities Porto
Euronext Securities Porto is the leading entity in Portugal in post-trade services, offering integrated and flexible solutions at European level, operating as the Custody and Settlement Central Securities Depository (CSD), belonging to the EURONEXT Group and being compliant with:
- CSD Regulation (CSDR);
- The Portuguese Legislation on Capital Markets;
- The rules of the Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM).
Euronext Securities Porto uses the most stringent international service and security standards and was one of the first CSDs to join the European settlement platform TARGET2-Securities and to obtain authorization to operate as a CSD in the context of CSDR.
Euronext Securities Porto offers a wide set of Services, namely Custody and Settlement to a broad Customer base.
Euronext Securities Porto Operations Department
The business operations department is responsible for the management of the Centralized Securities Systems and the Settlement Systems of Euronext Securities Porto.
The candidate for this position must, preferably, have a university degree or master's degree in Management, Economics, Law or equivalent (preferable) and good knowledge of the ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
Euronext Securities Porto is looking for an Ancillary Services Analyst that:
- Manage and control the shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification requests.
- Support the development and implementation of the projects and improvements regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification service.
- Manage the ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
As an Ancillary Services Analyst you will:
- Identify improvements in the procedures regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Manage and control the shareholders / beneficial holders identification requests.
- Monitor and follow up the answers of shareholders / beneficial holders identification requests.
- Support the development and implementation of the projects regarding shareholder / beneficial holders identification service.
- Provide clients support (Issuers and Financial Intermediaries) regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Support the implementation of the standards, guidelines, market practices and improvement of the processes for the shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Manage the requests for the subscription of ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
- Manage and coordinates the testing of all the updates and improvements in the system regarding shareholders / beneficial holders’ identification.
- Support the onboarding and setup of new clients.
- Prepare and perform audits to clients.
- Process compulsory acquisitions.
- Monitor and control the reconciliation processes.
- Prepare and update the operational documentation regarding the topics under its responsibility.
Profile and Skills
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Knowledge of Business Administration, Capital markets and applicable legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (oral and written).
- Good knowledge of the ISO 20022 messages for Shareholders Identification.
- Familiar with PC’s and standard office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Key skills: Responsible, Organization capacity, Accuracy, Communication skills, Teamwork, Tasks oriented, Customer Focus.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in capital markets.
Education and Knowledge
- University Degree in Management, Economics or equivalent (preferable)
Senior Java Developer
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Euronext is particularly committed to gender equality and the development of female talent at all levels of the organisation.
In 2021, the gender equality index applicable to Euronext's French legal entities reached 94/100 for Euronext Paris SA and 88/100 for Euronext Technologies SAS.
To further improve, we have communicated a concrete action plan with identified areas of impact to ensure we recruit diverse talent and promote equal opportunities among our employees.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.