We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets, close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Marketing Manager for Company Webcast
- Define and build the prospect universe including audiences/segments to be targeted across both listed and non-listed organizations
- Create efficient marketing strategies for each of the products, in coordination with each product specialist, leveraging on inbound and outbound tactics
- Ensure effective execution of these strategies, in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Take operational ownership for the implementation of the whole marketing strategy (e.g. emailing campaigns, coordination of content production, organization of webinars/workshops, organization of events & partnerships)
- Design and set-up efficient processes to monitor, analyze and optimize the impact of marketing campaigns for both offline & online actions
- Develop marketing materials to support sales effort : presentations, banners, commercial proposition…
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
Company Webcast - Euronext Corporate Services
Company Webcast BV, HQ based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 260 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e. video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group and rapidly expanding in the Euronext Countries.
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired Oslo Børs.
Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets : Governance, Communication (Company Webcast), Compliance, Investor Relations. Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,500 clients including over 600 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 80 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
Working closely with the Team Lead Development (Senior Developer), the Frontend Developer is responsible for working on all user-facing applications, such as our player and portal.
The Frontend Developer will also regularly work in the top layers of our services stack. If new needs arise from the organization with regard to these functionalities, it is up to him/her to convert these needs into new functionality in collaboration with the team. As we collaborate with large companies and organizations, the Frontend Developer keeps our applications backward compatible with older versions of browsers, and allow them to comply with various web guidelines, such as WCAG.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer with the following skills :
- Ability to convert customer needs into widely applicable, maintainable and scalable solutions
- Extensive knowledge and experience with :
- Web frameworks such as expressjs, angular, node.
- Knowledge of SOA, AWS (lambda, api gateway, cloudfront, s3) databases, SAML, OAUTH and .NET would be a bonus.
- Team player with perseverance.
- Pro-active, result driven and flexible.
- Being part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
- Contribution to the Company’s growth and strategy
- Dutch and English
- Career opportunities
The intern will be fully integrated in the Equities team.
The intern will work on key projects related to the market making and liquidity provision aspects of the Cash franchise. These programmes are essential to develop and protect the quality of Euronext order books.
The intern will have the following key priorities/projects:
Monitoring of the activity of the market makers performance and automatization of processes Data modelling and contribution to building robust analytical framework Projects to produce daily/weekly/monthly reports of trading activities Monitoring of financial KPIs of the franchise (volumes / yield / market share) Interact with quant researchers to produce regular client reports, prepare internal and external reviews. Be a source of new ideas to enhance Euronext’s product offering and market quality.
Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.4 trillion in market capitalisation (as of end December 2018). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin and has recently acquired Oslo Bors.
As part of its strategic development plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Built-up through a combination of organic developments and acquisitions, these services have been integrated into an unique and comprehensive value proposition
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,000 clients including listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 70 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
About Company Webcast
Company Webcast BV, HQ based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 400 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform.
Company Webcast is market leader in the Benelux region for high-end webcast and webinar solutions, which are based on a state of the art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e.: video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group and rapidly expanding in the Euronext Countries.
Thanks to our rapid growth within the Belgian market, we are currently looking for a Project Manager Belgium to strengthen our Belgian Team.
- You are responsible for carrying out the webinars/webcasts for our (international) customers.
- You guide customersthrough the entire operational (production) and logistics process in relation to a webinar/broadcast.
- Inspire the customer with Company Webcasts’ tips & tricks’ that in order to exceed customers expectations. Their success is our success
- You advise clients on the organisation and set-up of the webinars/webcasts and aim for a high standard of quality in doing so.
- You are able to communicate with C-level
- Managing/coordination of the technical crew (director, producer, support) or any other supplier. (For all our formats Eg. Studio, On-site & self-service formats)
- Develop specific, sector-oriented knowledge so you can inspire the next customer.
- You develop specific, sector-oriented knowledge to help us stay future proof for our customers.
- You are responsible for good internal and external communication.
- You are responsible for meticulous record-keeping and reporting.
The Project Manager will report to the Manager Project Management and Consultancy within Company Webcast in the Netherlands.
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful project manager you will play an essential role in Company Webcast as you will have a direct impact of the success of our customers’ webinars and webcasts in Belgium. For many of our customers the webinar world is new and you will be the one that helps them through all the processes and make them feel at ease. You can count on our experienced and proven way of working but at the same time you will be enjoying a large autonomy. For some projects you may need to travel abroad (expected 5% of the time).
This position requires a good command of French, English and Dutch. You must also have some basic knowledge or at least have very strong interest in IT & AV.
- Educated to at least the higher professional level (Bachelor). A degree in the area of Communication and/or AV is preferred
- Enthusiastic professional with 3 to 5 years of work experience in project management
- Experience with streaming video / online video or the audio-visual industry is preferred
- Excellent communicative and organisational skills
- Team player with persuasive power and perseverance
- Able to work in an extremely structured and accurate manner
- being able to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible, proactive, result and service-focused
- At least trilingual (Franch, English, Dutch)
- Desire to grow yourself and the company you work for
- Be part of a young spirited company within the technology market but already mature in its processes and customer base. The Belgian market is in full expansion with many opportunities to come. You will be based in Brussels but are able to work from home when you are not on site or in our studio.
- Be part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
- A positive working atmosphere and satisfied employees are very important within Company Webcast
- A competitive package
M&A / Corporate Development side
- Monitor upcoming deal opportunities and identify industry trends through a detailed screening process
- Produce memos and presentation supports in relations with live or prospective M&A processes
- Perform financial modelization
- Work with internal teams in Due Diligence processes
- Work with operational departments in the integration processes post-closing
Strategy / CEO office side
- Participate together with the Chief of Staff in various strategic projects
- Draft briefing materials for the top management for events or specific meetings
- Assist the Chief of Staff in the preparation of internal meetings
- Support the Group CEO and Chief of Staff on day-to-day business management topics
The ideal candidate
- Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials.
- At least a first successful internship experience in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting or equivalent experience (corporate finance, strategy etc.) within a corporate, and preferably a financial institution.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in French will be a plus.
- Good knowledge / interest in the financial industry.
- Interest in the technology industry.
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Fast learner, proactive behavior and entrepreneurial mindset.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.