We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets,
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
Euronext - Primary Markets
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,500 listed issuers worth close to €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation (as of end 2020). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Oslo, Dublin, Brussels as well as Lisbon.
The Primary Markets department covering Equity, Debt and Funds securities is notably in charge of the business relationship with listed companies and those considering an IPO on Euronext markets. Our mission is to promote Euronext markets, explain the benefits of listing to business leaders, and help companies make the best possible use of financial markets once publicly listed. In addition, we support funding mechanics by creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, fostering the development and growth of the pool of investors active on Euronext markets, and actively promoting transparent public markets with stakeholders in the financial industry and with public authorities.
Building strong relationships with business leaders and members of the financial ecosystem is essential for our success. With several acquisitions, Euronext is expanding its European footprint even further and reinforcing its pivotal position in building and operating strong capital markets in Europe.
Within the Primary Markets department, the Business Development team is the reference knowledge and project centre. The intern will be involved in the launch and development of new initiatives, namely strategic business projects related to debt and equity listing, and the automation of statistics and business intelligence, and he/she will participate in the preparation of monthly and quarterly group reports on business performance for senior management.
Consequently, his/her missions will include stock market performance analyses and ECM activity benchmarking vs. competing exchanges. Taking part in the team’s effort, the intern will also help bolster the team’s research capacities by contributing to know-how and content on specific sectors and/or topics related to equity and debt capital markets.
The intern will support Analysts and Sales people in carrying out studies on equity and debt capital markets, being an integral partner in the coverage and origination effort (research, analyses, pitching and preparation of client meetings).
The intern will also more generally support the Business Development team in projects deemed strategic to deliver on the Primary Markets business unit’s strategic ambitions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 university, business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Impeccable oral and written communication skills in English and French. Additional languages are a plus.
Solid understanding and interest in capital markets.
Willingness and ability to work independently on multiple projects.
Command of Excel and PowerPoint.
Fast learner, pro-active behaviour and positive mindset.
Strong abilities to perform research and build relevant intelligence on a wide set of quantitative and qualitative topics.
Willingness and ability to navigate within virtual teams and in multicultural environments.
- Study the needs across the Sales and Marketing teams
- Help capture the experience of clients across all touch points
- Develop presentations, reports & dashboards that analyse sales and marketing activities and achievements from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis
- Implement and manage reports and dashboards in ensuring sales leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business
- Support the CRM Senior Functional Specialist during the analysis and planning stages of the CRM development
- Be the go-to person for any change management, implementation, testing and documenting support when required
- Support the Senior Functional Specialist on the liaison between the business and the Information Technology (IT) team
- Facilitate meetings and educational workshops for team members
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 3 years in a Business Analyst role in Finance or Capital Markets
- BSc in Business, Finance, Computing, or any related subject
- Ability to perform Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM administrative functions is a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong statistics and data analysis skills to assess data sets and identify patterns and opportunities for improvement
- Flexible and comfortable in a continuously changing and growing environment
- Strong self-starter, highly motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects and demonstrate strong personal leadership
- Results and achievement orientated to very high standards with strong attention to detail
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
The Network & Security Solutions Engineer is accountable for infrastructure design, delivery , maintenance and support of On-Premises Networks and Cloud AWS Networks, including security environment.
The role is divide into two keys function, first to support the daily operation of Euronext business, contributing to the stability, resilience and quality improvement of the infrastructure, second to work as a Solution architect for Network and Security areas, designing and implementing new projects.
The Network and security Solutions Engineer provides second and third line support of all network and Security solutions for Euronext. This includes carrying an important voice on aspects of implementation, testing, performance and operation.
The selected candidate will participate in the Network and Security technology design and conceptualization in collaboration with the others teams contributing to the improvement of the IaaS model.
Lead the maintenance of network solutions to enable effective management of business and technical requirements for all corporate and Data Centre networks;
Manage third party suppliers for operational effectiveness and to influence design decisions to ensure maximum business benefit is obtained from the network infrastructure;
Own the operational vendor relationships;
In charge of the provisioning and maintenance to all areas to ensure appropriate Network solutions and controls in the infrastructure environment;
Manage the maintenance of the infrastructure environment with standardized process and automatized tools;
Provision of detailed and Low Level Design documentation with subsequent liaison with other team members;
Network Lab development;
Test plan development;
Ownership and maintenance of network monitoring platform;
Network instrumentation requirements;
Provide second line support for all Euronext network infrastructure;
Excellent troubleshooting skills;
Work with front-line support team to:
- Increase networking skillset in the team;
- Ensure standard operating procedures are up-to-date;
- Validate incidents and requests that are being escalated to the team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
The applicant is expected to have the following skills and experience on appointment:
Understanding of financial trading industry IT and business;
Engineering Degree, understanding of TCP/IP networks;
At least 3 to 5 years of experience in similar functions;
Juniper knowledge to JNCIP or JNCIE level on EX, MX, QFX and J series platforms. Same level on Cisco such as CCNP or CCIE level;
Understanding of Data Centre Infrastructure, such as structured cabling, power distribution, cooling;
Application design and development relating to networks;
Knowledge of common services, DNS/NTP, etc.;
Use of network probes and monitors;
MPLS VPN design and implementation;
Understanding of physical transport technologies such as DWDM;
Experience of scripting languages such as python;
Detailed knowledge of Firewall technology and how to apply them in a service oriented enterprise environment;
Ability to work in a self-sufficient manner seeking guidance when real obstacles occur;
Good communication skills and the ability to work with others on both an ad hoc and project team basis, across organizational boundaries;
Graduate and/or several years in depth experience of network implementation and operation;
Security Oriented mindset;
Network trace analysis skills in critical and complex environments;
English speaking and writing;
Change Management process experience (ITIL).
Low latency switching;
In depth knowledge of Checkpoint products;
In depth knowledge with Fortinet products (Fortigate & Fortimanager);
Knowledge of operating systems and their TCP/IP stacks;
Experience with Netscaler products;
Experience with RSA SecureID products (2FA);
Experience with Bluecoat products (SG);
Experience with AWS technologies (VPC, WAF, Gateways, other serverless products);
Familiar with Pulse Secure SSL products;
Familiar with WAF Technologies and proven experience in critical exposed environments;
Familiar with DDoS Solutions;
Familiar with IDS and IPS;
Familiar SIEM architecture and usage;
Understanding of Data Centre Infrastructure, such as structured cabling, power distribution, cooling;
Use of network probes and monitors;
Experience with Git, Jenkins;
Experience of scripting languages such as CloudFormation, Python and Perl;
Network Management and configuration systems (Nagios, Riverbed).
The Senior Java Developer will participate in the Digital Transformation & the Cloud Migration of multiple Euronext services in a high-tech environment based on AWS Cloud Services.
Will also work in significant and highly visible teams, which gives an opportunity to grow across multiple levels of skills.
The selected candidate will collaborate in the Design and Implementation of Data related projects within the company business sector.
Work in an Agile environment and adapt to frequent business requirements changes;
Analyze & estimate the amount of work for every sprint or release;
Design and code according to standards & best practices;
Provide high quality deliverables on time.
Profile & Skills
5 to 6 years of experience in building Java/Java EE solutions, including main Java frameworks, Spring and JPA/Hibernate;
Signification Experience with Enterprise Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring Boot;
Design patterns, UML modeling & Object Oriented Programming with Java language;
API & restful web services design, development (HTTP, JSON/XML, REST, Security Management) and testing;
Design & implementation of Relational Databases:
Object Relational Mapping (JPA/Hibernate);
Collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams and in an Agile environment: GIT, Redmine (or a similar product), Jenkins, SharePoint;
Unit & Integration tests;
High quality technical documentation;
Fluent in English.
- Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. The Norwegian stock exchange and its clearing & settlement subsidiary, together operating as Oslo Børs VPS, joined Euronext on 17 June 2019.
- With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end june 2020, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
- Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
Within Euronext, the Listing Department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating an IPO. Our mission is to promote financial markets and explain to business leaders the benefits of listing and how to better use financial markets once public. In addition, we are supporting a dynamic through creating and promoting new services and financing instruments, developing the investors’ axis, bringing together the ecosystem and lobbying towards European public authorities .
The apprentice is part of the Listing Admission team located on different locations (Amsterdam, Paris, Lisbon) and operating in different markets and locations (Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon and Paris). The apprentice, under the responsibility of the Admission Managers, will be located in Paris.
The apprentice will handle the admission process of IPOs mainly in the market place where he/she is located but also in all Euronext markets (in collaboration with the rest of the team). The apprentice will have the mission of improving the admission process by educating and advising our business partners and clients on the Euronext rules, existing regulations and technical possibilities. It will also have the job of harmonization the admission process across all locations. Finally, the apprentice will be in charge of liaising and collaborating with local regulators on specific admissions and rules and regulations.
The Listing Admission apprentice main tasks will be to:
- Assess companies (KYC checks, legal, business and strategy, financials, structure of the transaction, etc.) applying for an initial admission of equity securities on an Euronext market and execute the transaction. The review includes preparing a recommendation to the Euronext Listing Board to accept/refuse the listing, communicating to the stakeholders,
- Take part in kick-off meetings with prospects (C-level) and intermediaries applying for new equity listings,
- Inform, guide and assist companies that are considering an admission on Euronext markets,
- Assess companies applying for an accreditation as listing sponsor,
- Improving and harmonizing the admission process across all locations,
- Contribute to the improvement of the listing process and amendment of the Euronext market rules.
The apprentice will be managed by the Listing Execution Managers and will work in close collaboration with the rest of the Listing team (located in different places) and will share any relevant information with colleagues, both nationally and internationally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Legal and/or Business degree at University level
- Good understanding of Equity Capital Markets
- Rigorous and autonomous
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Creative problem solver
- Results oriented and team spirit mindset
- Perfect command of French and English.
- Good communication skills, listening and speaking
Ability to work on a pan European / cross border mode
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with a unique federal model across the Belgium, Dutch, French, Irish, Norwegian, Portuguese markets. Euronext also operates a UK-based regulated securities market.
Euronext brings together buyers and sellers in venues that are transparent, efficient and reliable, addressing the needs of all market participants: SMEs and blue chips, retail and institutional investors, buy-side and sell-side, brokers and market makers, long-only and high frequency traders.
Euronext provides a large range of products and services, services, platforms, technologies, and the deepest pool of liquidity in Europe around one core mandate: power pan-European capital markets to finance the real economy, as demonstrated by its leading position in the following segments:
- The largest continental listing venue, with more than 1,500 issuers and a market cap of c.€4.3 in September 2019,
- An unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 24 out of 50 companies of the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠,
- The #1 cash market in continental Europe, with an average daily volume of €7.9 billion in Q3 2019,
- The largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world, with more than 40,000 listed bonds and 5,100 funds, and major player in ETFs with close to 1,200 listings,
- A diversified financial derivative franchise including stock options and futures, dividend contracts and equity index derivatives,
- The leading commodities business in continental Europe for salmon, milling wheat, rapeseed and corn futures,
- The calculation and management of more than 400 indices, ranging from national flagship indices (AEX®, BEL 20®, CAC 40®, ISEQ®, PSI 20®, OSEBX®) to thematic, strategic and sectorial indices.
Euronext has recently expanded its footprint with a new corporate services suite and foreign exchange trading.
Department: Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext Corporate Services is a department of the Euronext group launched in 2016. As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
Compliance : Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 3,000 clients including over 600 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 100 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
Company Webcast provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 400 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform.
Company Webcast is market leader in the Benelux region for high-end webcast and webinar solutions, which are based on a state of the art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e.: video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences.
For the German market, Company Webcast is looking for an Account Executive to run our sales activities, based in Munich. You will primarily focus on sales of webcasting services to the German companies & organisations and develop revenues with new/existing clients at management level.
You will advise clients on meeting their communication objectives through the use of webinars and webcasts. Company Webcast has focused its sales activities on four core scenarios, namely Stakeholder (Investor Relations) Communication, Internal Communication, Marketing Communication and E-Learning Communication.
Responsibility for developing and maintaining revenues (including on a recurring basis) with existing/new clients by leveraging the added value of our four Webcasting Formats (Stakeholder/Investor Relations, Internal Communication, Marketing & E-Learning).
Making tactical and strategic contacts at management level (including heads of Investor Relations, Marketing & Communication) through client networks and other channels.
Product & market development:
Building specific, sector-oriented knowledge for the various formats (primarily focus on Investor Relations and internal communication). Identifying market developments and translating these into sales activities (outbound). You take care to ensure that you are regarded as a reliable advisor.
Motivating clients on the basis of client requirements and objectives to use webcasting strategically and ensuring optimum internal communication to deliver success for the client.
Drafting, following up quotations and managing contracts. You will also be responsible for invoicing for your own client portfolio. You will ensure good internal and external communication to optimise service quality.
Integrated and comprehensive value proposition:
Interacting with internal Euronext stakeholders and ensuring webcast value proposition is fully integrated with Corporate Services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Knowledge and experience of sales and account management in a corporate environment, excellent communication skills and experience as a contact at management level are the main attributes we are looking for.
But the following requirements are also very important:
At least 5 years’ experience
Strong commercial drive and client-focus mindset
Results oriented and hands-on attitude
Team spirit mindset
Affinity with webcast, webinar and/or conference call communication is an advantage
Team player with power of persuasion and perseverance
Euronext Brussels is looking for an analyst intern to join the dynamic Listing/Corporate Services team in Belgium. Main responsibilities will include the preparation of sector- and company-specific analyses, the modelling of market monitoring tools, as well as working on cross-team projects with the other Euronext locations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Student majoring in either a finance or business related degree
- Previous internship/positions related to Equity Capital Markets/Investor Relations required. Applicants with professional references will be prioritized.
- Strong proficiency in financial databases (e.g. Thomson Reuters Eikon, Factset, Bloomberg) as well as very strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- English-native or fluency required, other European languages a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and with teams alike, under pressure with tight deadlines
- Very strong multitasking, organization, writing and communication skills
- Essential skills include attention to detail, rigor and a strong sense of accountability combined with a pragmatic approach
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, demonstrated aptitude for analytics and the ability to transform quantitative findings into deep qualitative analysis
- Conduct industry, market and company-specific research
- Support sales representatives in preparing meeting and pitching materials, spanning the entire value chain
- Support the team by contributing to the production of sales and market intelligence. This can range from analyzing the private funding ecosystem (Start-Ups, Scale-Ups, Private Equity, Venture Capital)
- Involvement in the launch and development of new initiatives (targeting innovative Tech SMEs across Europe, Family-owned businesses, etc…) and participation in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on market activity from a listing perspective
- Peers analysis and global ECM/DCM benchmarks
- Take part in a project dedicated to the design, project management and roll-out of a dedicated offering and suite of strategic initiatives (with potential themes including ESG, ICOs/Blockchain, Real Estate..)
- Conducting both qualitative and quantitative analysis based on Clients’ listing, peer and sectorial data
- Producing sectorial analysis on clients industry (Real Estate, LifeSciences, Tech)
- Active participation in improving the team’s Excel models, creating new models
- Produce Excels and PowerPoints required by clients
- Contribute to the search for new clients by drafting pitches and commercial proposals
- Actively monitor ECM markets and relevant newsflow for clients and prospects
- Answer clients requests and queries on a regular or ad-hoc basis
Monitoring Clients’ shareholder and investor relations activity (shareholding ID, investor books, CRM…)
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Portugal and the UK. The Norwegian stock exchange and its clearing & settlement subsidiary, together operating as Oslo Børs VPS, joined Euronext on 17 June 2019.
With close to 1,500 listed issuers worth €4.5 trillion in market capitalisation as of end june 2020, Euronext is an unmatched blue chip franchise that has 24 issuers in the Morningstar® Eurozone 50 Index℠ and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices.
Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, Euronext also operates Euronext GrowthTM and Euronext AccessTM, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.
Within the Communications and IR department, the Digital marketing officer will support the Content & Brand team in implementing and rolling-out the Content and Brand strategy. The apprentice / intern will work on Digital content (website and SEO). She/ He will also support the team in developing and delivering highly visible external communication materials for corporate activities. This position is open for an internship or an apprenticeship to start asap.
The Digital marketing apprentice will work in the following activities:
- Help optimise web content / SEO and Google Analytics. Support the Web and SEO manager to understand content objectives and best practices
- Support the Content & Brand team in designing branding materials and campaigns that articulate Euronext’s value proposition and educate stakeholders
- Assist in the development and launch of content campaigns (print and digital): create a publication schedule, develop different types of content (videos, infographics, brochures, etc.) and liaise with our design agency
- Maintain regular measurement of campaigns’ ROI
- Bac +4/5 – Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Economics Schools, or University
- Innovative thinker with strong ability to develop content in various creative formats in a B2B industry.
- Experience in creating customer personas would be a plus
- Ability to think creatively against a backdrop of data and insight
- Excellent writing skills in French. Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing / Communication
- Autonomous and pro-active in suggesting new ideas
- Dynamic, rigorous, curious and quick to react
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, covering Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. It is the primary market operator in the Eurozone, made up of 1500 listed companies that make up a total market capitalisation of €3000 billion. Euronext’s objective is to function as a vehicle for growth, uniting companies and investors to aid the financing of business, from major corporations to small and medium sized businesses.
- Job Description
You will join the group's Communication department responsible for overseeing media and investor relations, events and employee communications. You would be primarily focused on internal communication, working with the Head of Employee Engagement and in collaboration with an international team located in the company’s respective countries
Your role will consist in the development and implementation of employee communication content & channels. This is a fantastic opportunity for students looking to gain valuable experience in editorial and internal communications, in an environment focused on the financing of businesses, working alongside a team at an international company.
Internal digital channels & collaborative tools
- Create and update intranet content
- Help the IT team promote Microsoft O365 collaborative tools (promote and educate staff on the use of Teams, Yammer, OneNote, etc.)
- Actively monitor and contribute to Yammer (company social network), mobilise contributors from other departments and help new users
Editorial & corporate communications
- Responsible for identifying, writing/editing and publishing articles for the intranet
- Responsible for writing and sending staff messages, as well as editing/proofreading documents in English
- Help develop content, including videos, for internal initiatives (surveys, anniversaries, seminars)
- Assist with events and internal campaigns linked to company’s strategic plan
- Handle relationship with graphics agency for internal deliverables
- Bac +4/5 or gap year (Communication, Journalism, Business)
- Must be bilingual/fluent in English, with native-level English writing skills (a writing test is part of the recruitment process); good knowledge of French preferred
- Prior experience in communication at an agency, company or external publication is a plus
- Rigorous, dynamic, curious and quick to react
- Excellent communication & analytical skills
- Independent and able to take initiative
- Familiarity with intranets and enterprise social networks is a plus
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Job Description Summary
Working in the Information Security Team, the Cyber Defense Expert will find themselves engaged in all areas of the business at Euronext. Further, the boundaries of the role extend beyond Euronext' perimeters where third parties exist and need to be engaged or responded to.
The function is heavily involved in the day to day running of the Information Security practice and wider security program across the organization based on global recognized frameworks (e.g. ISO27001, Cobit, NIST).
The selected candidate will be engaged to handle and manage IT audits and risk assessments, IT security architecture, IT security monitoring, third party reviews, compliance checking, and matters of both regulatory and legislative impact including matters relating to, but not limited to, data privacy, cyber legislation, and corporate security best practices.
He/She will work very closely with business side staff in the form of executive project sponsors, business analysts, enterprise architects, and project managers. Heavily engaged in processes to establish the security requirements and controls of an initiative, risk assess the requirements, and deliver high and low level security solutions and designs.
Taking this into account, any candidate that decide to apply to this function must have a deep knowledge of all areas of IT technologies, infrastructures, and business systems, coupled with exceptional InfoSec skills. In addition, a thorough understanding of the threat landscape and all security controls that can be used to realize security protection against threat vectors. Additionally, must need to have strong stakeholders management skills and be prepared to present prepared risk analysis results and solutions to all levels of staff and management.
Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of the Information Security Program;
Assisting with efforts to align internal security practices with industry best practices and security frameworks commensurate with strategy and the expectations of our clients and regulators;
The handling of project / initiative requirements and processing and communication of requirements;
Risk assessment of projects and initiatives;
The creation, communication, and handling of the approval for Security Solutions created;
Assisting in the drafting and preparation of departmental security document sets;
Keeping track of policy and standards exceptions and the risks aligned to them;
Keep abreast of new risks and trends in the threat landscape that may need to be addressed within information security policies, procedures and standards;
Exhibit a broad knowledge of security compliance and auditing frameworks and apply those to formulate policies, procedures and standards.
* The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
Past/proven experience working in a team;
Established background in Information Security Risks processes;
Established background in IT/Information Security Audit;
Strong background and knowledge of working with and implementing international security standards and frameworks, such as; ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27005, NIST, Cobit 5, etc.;
Strong stakeholder management skills;
The ability to interface across the organization with other teams and managers of all levels;
Analytical, judgment, and decision making skills;
Ability to articulate complex security and privacy concepts to business users;
Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner;
Working / technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and security specific controls;
Security industry certifications are considered a plus, e.g. include; CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, Cobit 5, ISO 27001 or other security / ISO related certifications.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
ESG | Empowering Sustainable Growth
A responsible member of each community we operate in.