We are an independent exchange at the heart of Europe’s financial markets, close to local ecosystems and connecting market participants globally.
Driven by expertise. Empowering people.
Collaborative dialogue to develop our strategy. All our employees are invited to participate in the development of our corporate strategic plan through surveys, workshops and discussion forums. Your say counts!
Client centric approach. Delivering excellent customer experience and value is paramount at Euronext. Our Client Centricity Champions work within all teams across the company to ensure this is at the heart of everything we do.
Employee-defined corporate values. Our people chose our company values based on what matters to them most and we live them every day…. Unity, Integrity, Agility, Energy and Accountability.
Innovate on a daily basis, by continuously improving ways of working and client relationships in a company nurturing human relationships. Think out of the box via joint ventures or partnerships & contribute to employee innovation campaigns.
Shape the future
Our ambition is to continue to power local & global capital markets to drive sustainable growth for our clients. You can play a key role in helping us achieve this ambition.Join Euronext
In a unique place to work
We are an agile, innovative and dynamic organisation with a strong people culture and ethos.
We take great pride in the heritage of our Exchanges while embracing the future.
Grow with an ambitious global player
Euronext has tripled in value since 2014 and has a strong track record of successful acquisitions and expansion. We now have employees spread across 11 European countries, the US and Asia.
Thrive in a high performing culture
where you can have an impact and challenge the status quo, both within and outside your team.
Be recognised and rewarded
for your performance and contribution, through new career opportunities, or attractive compensation packages and incentive schemes.
Join a vibrant internal culture
where we invest in employee well-being through our Wellnext program and develop CSR initiatives. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and promote a work environment open to diversity in all its forms.
Grow in your career
The intern will be fully integrated in the Equities team.
The intern will work on key projects related to the market making and liquidity provision aspects of the Cash franchise. These programmes are essential to develop and protect the quality of Euronext order books.
The intern will have the following key priorities/projects:
Monitoring of the activity of the market makers performance and automatization of processes Data modelling and contribution to building robust analytical framework Projects to produce daily/weekly/monthly reports of trading activities Monitoring of financial KPIs of the franchise (volumes / yield / market share) Interact with quant researchers to produce regular client reports, prepare internal and external reviews. Be a source of new ideas to enhance Euronext’s product offering and market quality.
Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone. Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin and is present in London, Munich, Zurich, Milan and Madrid. Euronext has recently acquired Oslo Børs.
As part of its strategic plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Euronext Corporate Services offers innovative solutions and tailor-made advisory services to support the listed companies’ journey on the capital markets.
This unique and comprehensive value proposition is articulated around four main pillars:
Governance : Our board portal solution “iBabs” help organizations to secure, organize and run board meetings more efficiently (save time preparing agendas and board packs, collaborate easily with annotations, voting, meeting summaries).
Communication : We are the market leader in webinars and webcasts services for financial results, internal communication, marketing and external communication. We help our clients to increase their visibility, engagement and international coverage. We also provide flexible and customized market data components for Investor Relations websites of listed companies.
Compliance : Our InsiderLog solution offers a solution to automate the management of inside information and insider lists for both issuers and their professional advisors. Our tool aims to save time and ensure compliance with the European Market Abuse Regulation (MAR).
Investor Relations : Our Advisory team provides high-touch advisory, market intelligence and decision making analytics for listed companies willing to be more active on capital markets. Our IR.Manager tool provides a complete and intuitive IR management and targeting platform for corporate IR teams to professionalize the workflow and engagement.
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,500 clients including over 600 listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 80 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
Read more at https://corporateservices.euronext.com/
Working with the Euronext Corporate Services team as well as external providers, the Sales Executive is responsible for :
Selling one of Euronext Corporate Services’ products : iBabs, Company Webcast, Insiderlog, IR.Manager, in one or several Euronext Corporate Services’ countries (Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, France)
Defining and building a sales strategy across both listed and non-listed organizations (if applicable) and closely with all Corporate Services’ areas of expertise : business development, lead generation, marketing, customer success, sales
Ensuring effective execution of these strategies
Building revenue by acquiring new and existing clients: pitch qualified prospects and close deals
The Ideal Candidate
We are always looking for enthusiastic people with the following skills :
Demonstrable outstanding commercial skills and experience
Strong communication skills
Interest for technology
Able to work in an autonomous and organized manner
Result and sales-driven
Proactive mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
A first B2B and short sales cycles experience is preferable
Native in the domestic language of the country of application. Fluency in English is a must, and professional capacity in another language is a plus
An ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
The sense of contribution to the Euronext Corporate Services’ strategy
Please note : This is an Evergreen open position. Our Human Resources team will contact suitable condidates as soon as a vacancy opens. We are currently creating a pool of talents interested in this role.
Job Description Summary
The Software Developer is part of the Information Technology job family providing end-to-end technology across Euronext business. Information Technology has a core responsibility for developing, supporting and protecting the key trading applications, but also protecting Euronext systems from cyber-attacks and data theft.
The Software Developer will work on a daily basis with other developers, QA analysts, business analysts and project managers. It will be required often to interact with many other teams whenever it will be necessary to solve various situations (business team, infrastructure team, tools team, operations team, etc.)
The Software Developer is integrated in a development team that covers many customers and different application assets. The Software Developer will be assigned to one or more projects, and might change projects when higher priorities are identified. When the software developer has acquired sufficient experience it can be exposed to support activity of production systems, namely being on call for support.
The common activities the experienced Software Developer will be exposed are:
- Analyze and document existing components (scripts, applications, etc.);
- Functional and technical improvement of existing components;
- Proactively lead solution analysis of new features, by preparing technical documentation and proposing an approach;
- Implement new solutions to improve the maintenance of existing components (e.g. creating data reconciliation scripts, automating existing processes, etc.);
- Provides clear status to Project Manager and Delivery Manager about ongoing development work;
- Develop new functionalities on existing applications according to customer’s needs;
Proactively lead the solution of incidents that have relevant impact on customers, by identifying root cause, and defining a strategy to fix the issue;
- Ensure delivery with quality in the committed timeframe
- Report progress in a structured way
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase development efficiency
- Be a positive influence in the team
- Escalate any topic that might block the day to day work or create technical debt
- Implement tools to support the development and maintenance of the trading solution
- Produce technical documentation
- Actively contribute to continuous code improvement
- Optimize existing software
- Take the lead to solve production incidents
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
Background and experience
- Higher level academic technical qualification (Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to software development in enterprise environments
- Experience in financial area / trading business is a plus
- Practical experience in low latency applications is a plus
- Fluent in English
Profile and soft skills
- Eager to learn and to be exposed to opportunities to grow as a professional
- Positive attitude towards working in a team
- Committed to deliver according to promises
- Very strong sense of autonomy
- High level of discipline and vitality
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Proactive behavior to solve complex situations
- Get things done mind-set
- Ability to work with uncertainty and able to cope with context switching (without impacting productivity)
Technical and hard skills
- Proficient working with Linux (bash, shell, etc.)
- Experience working with GIT
- Good knowledge of C
- Good knowledge of C++ (experience with STL and Boost is highly valued)
- Experience working with QT is a plus
- Experience working with Python is a plus
- Experience with advance troubleshooting, debugging and profiling applications (GBD, Valgrind, etc.)
- Knowledge in relational database and SQL
- Knowledge of OOP paradigm and design patters
- Experience working with CI tools
Euronext Corporate Services
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with nearly 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.4 trillion in market capitalisation (as of end December 2018). Euronext operates the regulated equity and derivatives markets of Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Lisbon, Dublin and has recently acquired Oslo Bors.
As part of its strategic development plan, Euronext has engaged into the development of a complete service offering to listed companies. Built-up through a combination of organic developments and acquisitions, these services have been integrated into an unique and comprehensive value proposition
Euronext Corporate Services already serves more than 2,000 clients including listed companies, private companies, advisors and public organisations. Our clients are located across all Euronext markets (Belgium, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland) but also beyond (e.g. UK, Nordics, Italy, Spain, Germany).
The Euronext Corporate Services team is composed of over 70 enthusiastic professionals that combine a strong local footprint across Europe with a deep understanding of global capital markets. They help organisations, both listed and non-listed, private and public, make the most effective use of capital markets and run more efficiently.
About Company Webcast
Company Webcast BV, HQ based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 400 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform.
Company Webcast is market leader in the Benelux region for high-end webcast and webinar solutions, which are based on a state of the art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e.: video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group and rapidly expanding in the Euronext Countries.
Thanks to our rapid growth within the Belgian market, we are currently looking for a Project Manager Belgium to strengthen our Belgian Team.
- You are responsible for carrying out the webinars/webcasts for our (international) customers.
- You guide customersthrough the entire operational (production) and logistics process in relation to a webinar/broadcast.
- Inspire the customer with Company Webcasts’ tips & tricks’ that in order to exceed customers expectations. Their success is our success
- You advise clients on the organisation and set-up of the webinars/webcasts and aim for a high standard of quality in doing so.
- You are able to communicate with C-level
- Managing/coordination of the technical crew (director, producer, support) or any other supplier. (For all our formats Eg. Studio, On-site & self-service formats)
- Develop specific, sector-oriented knowledge so you can inspire the next customer.
- You develop specific, sector-oriented knowledge to help us stay future proof for our customers.
- You are responsible for good internal and external communication.
- You are responsible for meticulous record-keeping and reporting.
The Project Manager will report to the Manager Project Management and Consultancy within Company Webcast in the Netherlands.
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful project manager you will play an essential role in Company Webcast as you will have a direct impact of the success of our customers’ webinars and webcasts in Belgium. For many of our customers the webinar world is new and you will be the one that helps them through all the processes and make them feel at ease. You can count on our experienced and proven way of working but at the same time you will be enjoying a large autonomy. For some projects you may need to travel abroad (expected 5% of the time).
This position requires a good command of French, English and Dutch. You must also have some basic knowledge or at least have very strong interest in IT & AV.
- Educated to at least the higher professional level (Bachelor). A degree in the area of Communication and/or AV is preferred
- Enthusiastic professional with 3 to 5 years of work experience in project management
- Experience with streaming video / online video or the audio-visual industry is preferred
- Excellent communicative and organisational skills
- Team player with persuasive power and perseverance
- Able to work in an extremely structured and accurate manner
- being able to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible, proactive, result and service-focused
- At least trilingual (Franch, English, Dutch)
- Desire to grow yourself and the company you work for
- Be part of a young spirited company within the technology market but already mature in its processes and customer base. The Belgian market is in full expansion with many opportunities to come. You will be based in Brussels but are able to work from home when you are not on site or in our studio.
- Be part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
- A positive working atmosphere and satisfied employees are very important within Company Webcast
- A competitive package
M&A / Corporate Development side
- Monitor upcoming deal opportunities and identify industry trends through a detailed screening process
- Produce memos and presentation supports in relations with live or prospective M&A processes
- Perform financial modelization
- Work with internal teams in Due Diligence processes
- Work with operational departments in the integration processes post-closing
Strategy / CEO office side
- Participate together with the Chief of Staff in various strategic projects
- Draft briefing materials for the top management for events or specific meetings
- Assist the Chief of Staff in the preparation of internal meetings
- Support the Group CEO and Chief of Staff on day-to-day business management topics
The ideal candidate
- Final or penultimate year student from a Tier 1 business or engineering school, with strong academic credentials.
- At least a first successful internship experience in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting or equivalent experience (corporate finance, strategy etc.) within a corporate, and preferably a financial institution.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in French will be a plus.
- Good knowledge / interest in the financial industry.
- Interest in the technology industry.
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Fast learner, proactive behavior and entrepreneurial mindset.
Our values shape our behaviour and define who we are, principles that are a reflection of us. Our values were defined by our employees as the behaviours everyone at Euronext strives to live and work by.
Flavia Natario Da Silva
They say it best...
Flavia joined the Porto Technology Centre in 2016 as a Product Support Analyst before contributing to the development of our Optiq trading platform. She now designs new functionalities that address our clients’ needs while anticipating quality assurance (QA) impacts.
Commercial Manager – Real Time Market Data
Within Euronext’s real-time market data business, Shelley started as an analyst before moving to policy making and is now responsible for all commercial and regulatory projects.
Learn more about Euronext
Environmental, Social and Governance
A responsible member of each community we operate in.